Reviews for Anything Is Possible With Magic
Aline chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Well, I got curious about Draco's family and the future of Faith. I found a little strange how easy Ron accepted all that, but I think that the story was pretty sweet how It is, so I wouldn't change anything. Thanks for writing Drarry!
dragon fier 20 chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Omg that was soooo cute! Draco could be a bit of a prick, bu then again he wouldn't be Draco if he wasn't... Lol I loved it lots! Faith is an awesome name! :)
inactive132 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Good story, though you didn't go into too much detail, which would have been nice. Usually, from what I've noticed that when a woman is pregnant, about maybe 5 or 6 months into the pregnancy, they tend to really crave food and sex. Which didn't really happen with Harry. I thought it would have, oh well. It was still good though, just a little to short as I said before.
inactive132 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Hermione is such a baby, she doesn't need to cry over everything. This is a good story so far a little short but it's okay.
inactive132 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Homosexual's is the better term than gays. And 13 weeks is about 4 months and a half months.
Kagi Neko chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Good work.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
love the story although im not really digging the name. great writing!
GleePotterTwilightFan chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
Cute story. Ur a good writer. Please keep writing.
ManniaOnna11OtakuHpFan chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
I loved this !
RocklifeDude chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Aww! Such a cute story! I'm glad that Draco turned around in the end and that they have a beautiful baby girl! Thanks for sharing the story!
Jenna Linda chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Aww that was a really sweet little story, I don't usually like completely mpreg based stories but this one caught my eye and I think you may have created an mpreg addict out of me :D lovely story. It had a few loose ends to edit, like what Lucius thinks but that's okay. Well done!
anon azure chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
Short for me but very adorable!
Hakudoushi kawaii ne chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
They were a tad bit too ooc in my opinion but the story itself had a kind of 'cuteness' over it. Cutting it short, it was a good attempt to a first story. Thank you for sharing, keep up the good stuff!

haku.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
oh wow just...wow nice
ChrisCriss chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
nice.

I can opportunities for fluff, drama, smut and everything else.

coo. and devoo!