Reviews for Clan Northern Harrier Tech Manual
Cmdr. Gen. Marasco chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Impressive...intel on powerful machines is always welcome.

Only thing I have to note; instead of calling your Land/Surface-Aquatic Attack Platforms "wet naval vessels that can go on land", you might want to change it to something along the lines of "amphibius wet naval vessels." It sounds more military.
Allard-Liao chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
First comment:

Is the "Experimental Elemental Suit: Assault-variant" based upon the BattleArmor from MechAssault 2? Because, if so, one can actually build that particular BattleArmor using standard BattleTech rules and equipment.

Second comment:

There is already a battlemech called the Nexus: wiki/Nexus

Third comment:

Except in the case of protomechs, LRMs come in 5-, 10-, 15-, and 20-packs.

Fourth comment:

Several of the weapons and equipment appear to be based on their MechAssault versions. Is that true?

Fifth comment:

I also note the reference to the WWII-era Rolls-Royce Merlin fighter engine.

Sixth comment:

With the Land/Surface-Aquatic Attack Platform, the weight would be off even with most of it being buit from custom equipment: 12 RAC/5s weigh 120 tons (unless your "Point Defense" mounting drops the weight).

Final comment (lucky number seven):

Those designs that I can most accurately compare with the actual design rules would appear to be rather deadly. Because of your unique listing of heat sinks, I cannot tell the heat efficiency of the designs, and I will leave off on that point.