Reviews for The Greatest Shinobi
Because Naruto is a beast. x3
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Woo yeh!
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Chuckling over the misspelling of Tsunade, because it's awfully close to tsundere.

I'd love to see a revised version of this in light of more recent events in canon.
Superpower Lottery chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
!
I am smiling and ugh. just joy man. joy and glee from the complete and utter awesomeness that is your story!
Well done!
23Luna chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
sort of sad...
Tarume chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
beautiful
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
nice
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
That was so touching. I think you did a really good job of capturing the moment. I can totally see this happening. Love it!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Very beautiful one-shot.
Skyward Sword chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was an amazing fanfiction. Actually, it should be that is an amazing fanfiction... Anyways, I like it. :D Keep on writing if you love it. Your writing style seems very passionate. So, thumbs up man! ;)
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Naruto sneaks up on you in the strangest of ways, doesn't he? Thanks for sharing.
kail420 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
great, simply great dude.
CanisLupus4 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Interesting thoughts, especially the note on how Minato did not get killed or die, but chose to give his life, and that Naruto is the kind of person who believes no one is beyond saving. I rather hope that view plays out true in the end, since as of right now we don't actually know what Naruto thinks of Madara.

Your writing skills need polishing, though. I don't see what point you were trying to make about Minato that linked to the point you were making about Naruto, beyond the vague thing about how both set standards that were impossible to surpass. Just saying Minato was awesome isn't enough, though goodness knows I agree that he's awesome XD.