Reviews for Rain
Sarin-sama chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Loved it haha ;)
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
He doesn't have to know but it would be brilliant if you put the confession together ;)
asian-kayse chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
kayasima! omg i love him so much! ugh but why does he always have to be in love with nakatsu? in like, every single fanfic i've read he's been with nakatsu!
don't get me wrong, i looooove nakatsu, just not with kayashima.
but you made it work. congrats! :D
rexroy101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
aw... cute I like that last line, it just clinches the entire scene. I also love how nakatsu freaks out. HOw you described it was perfect; "his aura was all over the place". never knew kayashima had that personality... :)
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Fantastic
collineesh chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
:D This is just...there needs to be more of this! Just happy roommate time with a little sumthinsumthin hinted. It's so sweet and I think my teeth are rotting. It's such a subtle sweetness; something only an insider could understand about their friendship...and you bring it out wonderfully. :)
multicoloredmango chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Simply adorable. The only way I can describe how much I liked this is by saying: it felt real. Not too angsty or dark, just a simple lesson from a perceptive friend. Thank you for sharing :)
XiphiumIris chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Awesome! Am I the first to review? :D I actually had to google the characters to find out who are they. xD Why did you suddenly write this story? And my review is... nice? Heh, the word I had to search on WordWeb was MOROSE. I know my english fail. T.T