Reviews for A Legal Romance
izzytheklainer chapter 35 . 9/28
Oh my god! I literally have tears running down my face! That was such a sad but beautiful ending :')
Im in love with this story fuck glee u need to sell this story im in tears now
klainebows chapter 35 . 8/14
Omg I habe vried so much in the last chapter :'( this is so cute and sad and lovely and img i love your ffs! Apr and alr are so so so so good!
Please Mr. Grey chapter 1 . 8/9
Not all writers now how to make a sequel without messing the other one up but you omg you freaking rock it! In love with the story! Read it at least 10 times! Love all of your stories.
this is fucked up
Froots chapter 35 . 7/18
Omgggg i can't even! I was do on the fence for reading this story but it was sp beautifull and perfect and the end i cried like a baby it was absolutely perfect!
SaiZ3overkill chapter 35 . 6/27
I freeking love you. This was amazing. Both APR and its sequel. The plot is engaging and thrilling, with a hint of suspense. I especially love the ending. One of the hardest things to do is to end a good story well. And you did it beautifully.

On another note this entire story kinda reminded me of the covenant. sexy men, awesome power, inheritance through the male line, warnings about the abuse of power.
Smokeyroxy chapter 35 . 6/9
I just re-read this! Dam it's so good. I am so glad they end up together for eternity. And even though I already knew that, having read this once before, I still wanted to cry and yell at you when Kurt was dying. Oh soooo good.
Nice chapter but just the part about the "poor black kid from the ghetto", that was a little stereotypical?
sherine chapter 35 . 4/20
couldn't have had a better ending. heartbreakingly beautiful.
Lover of gays chapter 35 . 4/4
Perfect ending :)
Sofia Michelle chapter 35 . 11/18/2014
I just read both a political and legal romance! I absolutely loved it!
ReaderConsumer chapter 35 . 11/15/2014