Reviews for A Legal Romance
I have finally finished this and it was amazing...I must say that u have to become an author you'd be the best at it
proudmom62 chapter 35 . 3/25
I remember the first time I read this years ago, I cried like a baby at the end. Here I am once again reading it and crying like a baby! Thank you for writing this!
Just read this entire series and it was amazing! Well done!
Great chapter... Don't know if this is a strange question bu boy or girl?
DID YOU JUST KILL KURT AND BLAINE! I mean great twist but how dare you. Alright I have to keep reading
If Blaine cheats on Kurt I will be pissed the hell off also is warren going to hurt Blaine? I hope he doesent. You are the best Fanfiction writer of all time!
MyWeirdoEyes chapter 2 . 1/31
You know I really understand what Kurt's going through with Blaine refusing to allow him to go to Paris. I desperately want to study abroad but my mother doesn't want for me to go. She says she needs me as well. That's it's too far, that she won't be able to stand the separation, that it's too expensive. It's been my dream for years as well and whenever she denies me I just get a caged desperate feeling.
izzytheklainer chapter 35 . 9/28/2015
Oh my god! I literally have tears running down my face! That was such a sad but beautiful ending :')
Guest chapter 35 . 9/12/2015
Im in love with this story fuck glee u need to sell this story im in tears now
klainebows chapter 35 . 8/14/2015
Omg I habe vried so much in the last chapter :'( this is so cute and sad and lovely and img i love your ffs! Apr and alr are so so so so good!
Please Mr. Grey chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Not all writers now how to make a sequel without messing the other one up but you omg you freaking rock it! In love with the story! Read it at least 10 times! Love all of your stories.
Love,
N.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
this is fucked up
Froots chapter 35 . 7/18/2015
Omgggg i can't even! I was do on the fence for reading this story but it was sp beautifull and perfect and the end i cried like a baby it was absolutely perfect!
SaiZ3overkill chapter 35 . 6/27/2015
I freeking love you. This was amazing. Both APR and its sequel. The plot is engaging and thrilling, with a hint of suspense. I especially love the ending. One of the hardest things to do is to end a good story well. And you did it beautifully.

On another note this entire story kinda reminded me of the covenant. sexy men, awesome power, inheritance through the male line, warnings about the abuse of power.
Smokeyroxy chapter 35 . 6/9/2015
I just re-read this! Dam it's so good. I am so glad they end up together for eternity. And even though I already knew that, having read this once before, I still wanted to cry and yell at you when Kurt was dying. Oh soooo good.
2,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »