Reviews for A Legal Romance
No matter how many times I read this story I always ugly sob at the end. So beautiful. Still one of my favorites...honestly this truly may be my favorite fanfiction story...even after all this time. Always. 3
Read both APR and ALR and really enjoyed these dark stories. Couldn't put either of them down. ~Jenn
RainbowsandRibbons chapter 1 . 4/6
I've read both Political Romance and Legal Romance a few times now and each time it's like a brand new adventure. The last chapter still takes my breath away and makes the tears flow. So beautifully written. I bow down to you and your amazing skill.
La fin est dégueulasse !
Adriene SC chapter 35 . 3/18
Two words.
Amazing story
Omfg
This was so dark. Hot. Unique but overall incredible
You are such a great writer and this story was sublime
A little too dark here and there but that was the point wasn't it? XD
I Loved their relationship
They were so perfect for each other
And i loved how they finally met another couple like them, that was so cool!
Plus the NYC and their days in the uni and the company and everything
It was AMAZING and I can not thank you enough for sharing this with us
Sara chapter 35 . 1/6
I read this and political romance, I enjoyed both of them. Bravo! Excellent writing; you are quite the author.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/4/2016
I don't ever write reviews. Like ever. But I just had to. This was a beautiful end to a beautiful story. Thanks for such an awesome journey. I read this in two days...my head hurts, my heart hurts. Ugh, I love it. And I plan on reading it all over again. This is literally one of my fav klaine story's EVER! Thank you, thank you, thank you. xx
Guest chapter 35 . 11/29/2016
Thank you for this fabulous sequel! I just love this totally original version of Klaine! It's so well written! Of course Kurt is always my favourite but dark Blaine is sexy as hell!
Klaine4pca chapter 23 . 11/15/2016
Hi
I can't tell you the amount of times I've (re)read APR and ALR. Sometimes, when I just want to read some hot as hell male on male loving, I turn to these stories. You know, just to go from smut scene to smut scene, but everytime, I fail :p Your stories keep sucking me in :) Thank you for writing them, you must be my favorite fanfiction author, and trust me, I read tons of it :p
xcaellachx chapter 35 . 11/4/2016
This story continues to fascinate and entertain. And no matter how I prepare myself the end Always leaves me in tears. Thanks as always for a beautiful, dark, amazing love story.
pacifytwolf chapter 18 . 9/4/2016
I wonder how their neighbors sleep at night, or at day, or at all really cause they don't fucking stop. Actually, don't stop fucking
The 5 of Spades chapter 16 . 9/3/2016
*sings happily* And I won't be denied by you, the animal inside of you...
Guest chapter 35 . 4/3/2016
I have finally finished this and it was amazing...I must say that u have to become an author you'd be the best at it
proudmom62 chapter 35 . 3/25/2016
I remember the first time I read this years ago, I cried like a baby at the end. Here I am once again reading it and crying like a baby! Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 35 . 3/20/2016
Just read this entire series and it was amazing! Well done!
2,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »