Reviews for A Legal Romance
I'm the thousandth person to fav your story! Love it though
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 35 . 3/30
Wow. I can't believe it's over.
I can't express how amazing this story have been. This and APR, it's just...
I loved this story, everything about it.
You are a fantastic writer, thanks for posting this.
MrsMusicAddict chapter 5 . 3/3
I normally don't review on completed stories, let alone when I'm not even at the end, hahaha, but I just needed to say:
I will never listen to "Harder to Breathe" the same way again.
Omg this was the best klaine story ever I laughed and cried exspesally at the end but it was amazing I read all the way through from chapter 1 of the first one amazing thank u sooooooooooo much beautiful
xCaellachx chapter 17 . 2/11
I'm wondering what the neighbors must think! All the screaming.. ;)
i love how dark and twisted this story is. and because of that, there's a part of me
A REALLY BIG PART OF ME
that wants Blaine to fuck every guy he lays his eyes on while kurts away.
woops.
i hope it happens, though i doubt you would do that to kurt.
a girl can dream :)
Still my favorite klaine fic so far :)
xCaellachx chapter 34 . 1/6
Ff wouldn't let me review the same chapter twice so I have to do it here. I've read this story at least three or four times now. The last chapter still kills me.
I am still such a fan of your talent. Specifically when Phil is attacking Kurt and the mental communication between Kurt and Blaine... the way you intertwined the actions and thoughts was so well done. Also how you portrayed their emotions. Like when they were in Paris and Blaine shut down the connection. It wasn't just that they were sad, as a reader I could feel the crushing devastation Kurt was feeling. It is also a huge sign of a good writer when you read about Blaine torturing Phil. I read it and thought how twisted Blaine could be, not the slightly twisted mind of the author.
As a fellow busy mom, I really have to encourage you to try writing a novel and go for publication. I've written 8 novels and I self published two of them. It is an amazing feeling to see your name and work in print. You have what it takes, you truly do.
Happy writing!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/24/2013
Oh My Gosh. I cried all the way through this chapter! The whole story was very good.
xCaellachx chapter 35 . 11/4/2013
Where does a person start when they just went on an epic journey with two beautiful people? First, I'm crying. Reading Kurts death nearly broke me. Thank you for reuniting them in the end. It had to end that way. Blaine met his heaven...in heaven. I never read these stories because the titles threw me. I thought they would be full of political crap. Now, I can't believe I cheated myself for so long. I have to admit a fondness for the character Kelly Rogers. Those are mine and my hubby 's names. Thank you for this. I am 100% positive that if you changed some names and places, this would be snatched up by any publisher. Congratulations on a huge, epic, fantastically sexy adventure.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/24/2013
PERFECTION!
i can't stop crying but that was perfect!
MiliiSidero chapter 35 . 10/17/2013
Oh my God. BEST. FIC. EVER.
So funny, so sweet, so sexy, so wonderful. I just loved it.
I loved every word, I loved the characters, their stories, the hole darkness stuff...I'm just out of words, simply wonderful, no more words. PERFECT!
SlamaMarion chapter 35 . 10/12/2013
So amazing ! I can't realize it's over !
Please Mr. Grey chapter 35 . 10/1/2013
OMG. I'm crying, I'm crying. This was the most beautiful, amazing, perfect Klaine fic I've ever read. You have know idea how much I love this story. I'm from Puerto Rico and here we speak Spanish and it was really hard for me first to read it. I read the first part of the story in Spanish and when I read the final I was like: WHAAAT? I NEED MORE! And then I saw It was a part but it was in English and I was like I don't care if need to use a dictionary but I NEED to read this story I need this. So thank you so much for this amazing beautiful perfect story I cry so much. I totally love it. This is the first story I've ever read that it was on English language but I don't care because it was worth it. And also I learn much English. Anyways Blaine and Kurt were just perfect. This story I don't know who to explain how much I love it. If you ever do a book I will totally buy it. OMG again thanks for this amazing story I will never forget it.

Love always, Nashalie. ️
Adam chapter 35 . 9/14/2013
I couldn't stop crying while reading this chapter where Blaine used his dark power to follow his true love Kurt into heaven.
2,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »