Reviews for P4: Howling to the Shadows
Yukai yami chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
Woooow, this was interesting as all hell! Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Damn ! I remember. years ago, I read that, but I forgot to review. Always regretted it. It was so cool and so deep. I was just fascinated by your oneshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
CONTINUE IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Holy mother above. This. Is. THE Oneshot of the freaking awesomness of all the Lucifrost of the multi-universe !
Everything in this oneshot is awesome, how it is dark, the description, Souji Narukami (Special mention to the name, who is a badass combination.), the feeling, the whole 'Multi-universe' thing (It's not really multy-universe), and the end... Woaw !
I can't say anything else, I just can't ! This oneshot is awesome ! And you were talking about how it could be a multi-chapter story, dude !
DevinePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Holy (insert swaerword)

This is amazing, yet slightly depressing. I suppose he would break after so many cycles. That's so sad! If he loses all feeling he's barely Souji anymore! Wouldn't the velvet room remain constant though? They might be considered a respite.

Heck, after this He might even be willing to take up the Seal if just for a change of pace!

...still...so sad...
Emperor Joshua Norton II chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is truly an intresting story that should be expanded upon. The concept is both original and the story is well put together. It would be a shame to see this story remain a one-shot. To me if this was expanded upon it would be a real treat to see it unfold but it is your decision in the end. But anyway great one-shot and I hope you keep writing.