Reviews for Animal I Have Become
My Little Lolita chapter 9 . 8/9
Do we get to see more of this ever? I found it today and noticed it's been a few months since your update, but I'm going to follow it anyways in hopes of an update from you!
Kyokkou chapter 9 . 6/13
I had a good laugh reading the other comments. When I saw that this was updated, I made a inhuman noise as well. I wound up making an awkward squawking noise that probably sounded like a pterodactyl or something.

That aside, I don't think I can express how giddy I am that this got an update (even if I was a bit late realizing it). I'm really looking forward to another update too.

I'm torn now though. I mean; me, being the weirdo I am, am hoping for something to happen between the two. At the same time however, I don't want Cat to turn into a killer either... Y u make me so confused?! D8
Bless You chapter 9 . 6/7
The story of chilling goosebumps and I love it! I hope to see more from you soon for such a good story. : )
Shadow12177 chapter 9 . 3/27
Oh my gosh I feel so bad for poor Cat. I hope she doesn't get mixed up with the personality she is currently in the midst of making as she tries to distance herself from her current dilemma. Her world will come crashing down if that bubble of safety breaks. I am truly loving this story and I hope to see another update soon :)
Serlen chapter 9 . 3/27
If you could've heard the sound I made when I saw that this updated, you would've called law enforcement because it was far from human.

That being said...

OH GOD A NEW CHAPTER DEAR LORD, DEAR SWEET LORD, HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I WAS REREADING THIS THIS MONTH, HOWWWWW ASDFGHJKL *short circuits*
Shadow12177 chapter 8 . 1/25
Wow I am actually really enjoying this story! Please keep up the good work :)
Serlen chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
My goodness gracious, I adore this story and I need more of it in my life.
LJBlacklister chapter 8 . 9/10/2015
Is there any chance of getting more? At all? Fricken love this story.
Kyokkou chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
Holy crud bunnies! This story is extremely riveting, and I couldn't stop myself from reading it. I hope Cat won't give in.. despite how much I want there to be some romance going on. I hope you continue this story. :3
Bonnie chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Please update this soon! In completely obsessed with it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Shweet story! Sean Bean is hella hot I hope he gets the girl omg
Please continue this fic is rad
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Amazing, please update soon it's just gettin' good!
Twick chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oooooh update soon please this is cool
Skadaddle chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Gee, only four chapters in like, 3 years? hope you haven't given up I really like this story, hope the hitcher finds himself some romance you know...even if its just small chapters please post whatever you got
Love your work, wanna see what happens to Cat
pleeeeease update I will love you forever
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Please update soon! This is a really lovely story and like one if the only hitcher fics! You're real great writer please keep up the work
Thankyouuu 3