Reviews for Animal I Have Become
Storylover00 chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
This is a great story. There's not many of them for this movie. Please write soon
Lyanna Star chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
Please update soon, this story is amazing I really want to know how it's going to start to develop a romance/psyco/mad love, I love your interpretation of John and definitely Sean bean is fucking hot in the movie (just saying haha) great job! :)
Lauren chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
OMG! please keep this story going, you really need to update soon, i love the whole plot, its quite amazing, i can assure you i would keep reading your story till the end, hope u decide to update soon, great job! :)
My Little Lolita chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
Do we get to see more of this ever? I found it today and noticed it's been a few months since your update, but I'm going to follow it anyways in hopes of an update from you!
Kyokkou chapter 9 . 6/13/2016
I had a good laugh reading the other comments. When I saw that this was updated, I made a inhuman noise as well. I wound up making an awkward squawking noise that probably sounded like a pterodactyl or something.

That aside, I don't think I can express how giddy I am that this got an update (even if I was a bit late realizing it). I'm really looking forward to another update too.

I'm torn now though. I mean; me, being the weirdo I am, am hoping for something to happen between the two. At the same time however, I don't want Cat to turn into a killer either... Y u make me so confused?! D8
Bless You chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
The story of chilling goosebumps and I love it! I hope to see more from you soon for such a good story. : )
Shadow12177 chapter 9 . 3/27/2016
Oh my gosh I feel so bad for poor Cat. I hope she doesn't get mixed up with the personality she is currently in the midst of making as she tries to distance herself from her current dilemma. Her world will come crashing down if that bubble of safety breaks. I am truly loving this story and I hope to see another update soon :)
Serlen chapter 9 . 3/27/2016
If you could've heard the sound I made when I saw that this updated, you would've called law enforcement because it was far from human.

That being said...

OH GOD A NEW CHAPTER DEAR LORD, DEAR SWEET LORD, HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I WAS REREADING THIS THIS MONTH, HOWWWWW ASDFGHJKL *short circuits*
Shadow12177 chapter 8 . 1/25/2016
Wow I am actually really enjoying this story! Please keep up the good work :)
Serlen chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
My goodness gracious, I adore this story and I need more of it in my life.
LJBlacklister chapter 8 . 9/10/2015
Is there any chance of getting more? At all? Fricken love this story.
Kyokkou chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
Holy crud bunnies! This story is extremely riveting, and I couldn't stop myself from reading it. I hope Cat won't give in.. despite how much I want there to be some romance going on. I hope you continue this story. :3
Bonnie chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Please update this soon! In completely obsessed with it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Shweet story! Sean Bean is hella hot I hope he gets the girl omg
Please continue this fic is rad
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Amazing, please update soon it's just gettin' good!