Reviews for All Alone In My Room, Think Of You
addyalana chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
update
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Good ending :) I am presuming that the italics is a text... from Blaine to Kurt... :)
TheMaywat chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So this story had me smiling like an idiot the whole time I was reading it because, damn, they like each other so much and want each other so badly but they’re both such dumbies when it comes to reading each other’s signals. This was absolutely fantastic. Great job!
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Love how in the beginning, you give us the inner thoughts of each of them longing for the other.

Thought your "Blaine Mathematics" was very cute and clever!

And of course...the Masturbation x2 was a deliciously hot treat!

BTW...the "M" word is not "crude" as you suggest in your opening notes... it may not sound hot or romantic, but that is what it's called. Embrace it! :-)
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I like how you've done the parallels in this. Going into the headspace of each boy in each of the three scenes. The smut is amazing as ever and I love that last teasing line.
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
super-lazy-pre-written review from Faith Valconbridge to say I read this story chapter and I liked it! 3

Ittlebitz chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is good. Really, REALLY good.

More, please!
marli-slashs fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
God it's amazing, well writen and so hot !

Sequel please...

Thabnks to share.
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Kurtslut has to be my favorite! lol I think we need another chapter! :)
GleekFan1029 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
there BETTER be a sequel to this... :O
mardie186 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
HOLY EFFFF. Never thought a fic about masturbation could be that hot. Damn Girl! Good job. I guess I was fantasizing they were together just as they were! TOTALLY AWESOME!
BM22OwenstinaKB chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! PLEASE! AMAZING SMUT PLEASE!
Sarah-Jane-Longbottom chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh my klaineness!

That's hot! Great descriptions! Sequel sequel!
1LostFan chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oh man..what word haven't I described your stories as? Um I'll go with fantastic this time. This was fucking fantastic as always :-)
Prunella chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
So hot. I love it! Love the emotions, the actions, everything. So fluid. Can't even string together complete sentences. Anyway, I'm now following you on tumblr!