Reviews for I Really Hate That Word
Aaronna chapter 1 . 1/29
:D
This is great! I noticed the whole 'Fine' thing near the end of season two, but I thought I was just reading things into the story that no one else would see. I glad to know I was wrong! Thank you for writing this!
SilentMoonlace13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
It is a good story. there. i have... REVIEWED!
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That was awesome and I loved! the ending. XD

-Ondo
Yazzi chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This is beautiful and hysterical! I love it. I love the thought process that we can see from the characters.
Nightwings chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
No need for the 'guilt trip' at the end; I thought that it was great! You are a rather talented writer!
Though, if you want helpful criticism( which is Nightwings-code for 'please be one of the first people to actually heed my advice'), I would suggest that you should make the character's emotions more apparent. Or to put it another way, you could try and make the explanations of the emotions more vivid. Remember that you are trying to show the readers what's going on inside the characters' heads, so the first step is to get there yourself. So go all out with feelings and opinions and thoughts! Plus it's fun to do it that way! Other than that, I think that you are an awesome author! If anyone gives you mean comments or anything like that, just ignore it. It isn't true.;)
Other than that, I think you are an awesome
Hermyone94 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was really good! I really enjoyed reading it and I love your writing style. I also really liked all the laws you came up with. I would love to have a prequel! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was absolutly magnificent! I really hope you continue to write more Melin fics in the future! :D
fariedragon chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was great. I have notice even in the show when Merlin says he is fine he realy is not.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Great story, thanks. And I especially like the part at the end where Arthur spells out that "dead Merlin equals no Merlin to save people".
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I thought this story was amazing! I would love to read the prequel and I truely enjoy your writing! Please write more!
LinBates chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Story was nice, just very AU and off canon which I generally don't as well as those stories that try to stick more to canon. But having said that I do find I would be very I interested in reading the following: "the one where he gives his life for Arthur and the prince must resort to magic in order to save him."
Pony rider chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Their bromace just makes me want to puke sprinkles, grab a pint then ride a pony and dance happily in the clouds while silently wondering when the hell I'd be able to find my other half.

Thank you, thank you so much for posting this story author.
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I think it's really cute! :)

Thanks for sharing!
NoneOrNothing chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was great! I like seeing protective Arthur.
sto1000 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
this is my first story of you, that I read. I liked it very much. I like the point, that arthur and merlin don't kill the men. And I liked the end. Thank you for writing ;)