Reviews for Endearments
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This was great!
raquelicious chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
1) So stargirl is a favourite. And Finny bear, and Kurt's babygirl and Kurt's blue eyes, if only because his section makes my heart do funny things.
2) Mike! The text, I suppose, but gosh, he's so sweet.
3) If Mike had a section of his own, I bet it would start with, "It was always slightly disconcerting to be referred to as 'Other Asian'..." (because somehow you just know that Tina is 'Asian' and Mike is 'Other Asian'. You just know it.)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I have absolutely no idea how it happened, but I cried so hard reading some of this. Brittanny and Kurt broke my heart and it just seemed to stay that way till I finished. This was brilliant and I think that you chose some very nice nicknames, they fit like a glove.
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
fkdlsajflaj i can't decide if i should laugh or cry.
this was lovely. so lovely.
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Really sweet, loved it!
Enid Black chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awwwwwww this was REALLY FLUFF... I especially appreciated Blue Eyes for Kurt... I think it's sweet... and all the others were awesome.

I appreciated a lot the slight irony for Puck, who is always referred to with a nickname, to be addressed with his first name, Noah, when necessity comes :).

Well done!
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
aww, this is really nice :)
Szors chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Aaww! Can I say Adorable? I loved both the prompt and how you managed to reakize it. Noah is my absolute favorite in this (as a nick name only), but I also loved blue eyes too. ( especially Mikes text :)
Loved it, thank you.

Veralidaine chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I really love this, but what happened to Tina? I understand that the other new characters might not have been around yet when you wrote this, but she's one of the originals, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on her nickname!
basicallyeverything chapter 1 . 4/30/2012

But you forgot porcelin!
Taylor Hayes chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was adorably wonderful.
L chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Gorgeously written, and so in-character! I adored how much thought you put into each of the names. My favourite pieces definitely had to be Mike's text to Kurt ("it's okay, Blue Eyes") and Rachel's "stargirl" nickname. Beautiful work &hearts
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Glee fluff fics, with the whole team! 3
juniperred chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Brilliance. Just... complete brilliance. My particular favorite being Mike's text to Kurt.

Having finally reviewed a story, I will now go back to reading every Glee fanfic you have written. And will probably move on to the rest of your stories, because you are fabulous at this.
Dea Puella chapter 1 . 10/19/2011