Reviews for In the Midst of Sorrow
nice :)
hazeleyes2881 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I loved this!
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Sooper sweet. Misunderstandings and confuzzion.
Melbi chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That was beautiful! I was so close to tears near the end there. Thank you :)
wolf76265 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
A very great short story.
avioleta chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Now that the contest is officially finished, I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed this story very much. You took genuine, emotionally real grief and turned it into something lovely and optimistic.

Thanks for sharing with SBS :)

avioleta
EdwardsBlueBalls chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow. That was perfect. I love me some Ed and Em love and this was beautifully written.
eddiescherry chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was just as angsty as I'd imagined from your summary, but I love they way you wrote them both- who they are AND how they interacted. Well done!
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Aww, so angsty yet it turned out soooo lovely in the end. You are amazing, my dear. *hearts*
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Great great story! I love that it wasn't rushed, and that you didn't attempt to fix all their problems with one lustful glance. It's nice when something so bad can bring people together. Well done!
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Hilo! I kept this in my inbox until I was in the moods for slash. Then forgot about it. But yay me finally remembered tonight! This was so very good. You popped your cherry well with these two. I enjoyed reading it and the boys were hot!
ickaren chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I really enjoyed this one shot. It has real depth, which is hard to achieve in one chapter. I felt for all the characters in your story. Thanks.
CherBella chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oh wow! I loved this! I love Emmett and Edward pairings anyway but I really liked this. I liked the connection between the two of them and how they made their way back to each other. Good luck!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
It's too bad it took Jasper's death to bring them both back together. Both heartwarming and heartbreaking, I enjoyed this story. I smiled when Edward mentioned Jasper wanting to have seen them together, very sweet ending.
prassacut chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Nice! I usually don't like switching pov, but it was ok, here. Your writing is really interesting and I enjoyed your stry greatly!

thank you and good luck!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »