Reviews for Secrets
Ninalover chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Oh please please please please please continue the story I'm drowning in anticipation...please
Meki Katoka chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
finish th story
blackrose107 chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
cant wait
Bloom Flower chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
Please update the last chapter!
NekoKanno chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
I want...MORE! D:
91kaycee chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
oh-my-gosh-so-hot!

I love the story just a few grammatical errors other than that it's amazing!

please continue to write. :)
RavenBlackRoses chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
That's right Shizuo! You know you want him as much as he wants you! XD
Bloody-Destination chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
AunKhoune chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Underground Doctor! I miss him so much :D

But yeah back to the two main players! Oh no it seems that Shizuo is feeling mixed feelings. Can't deside which one you'll want to follow. Poor Izaya, hope he gets a better result.
AunKhoune chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
I like how this turned out, More Drama!

But yeah its also the fact that Shizuo is the kind a chara. that wouldn't let things go to far. I mean he does have some kind of control. So yeah your chara. are turning out great.
AunKhoune chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
We all have to think here guys. This only happened in one day..

If you really think about it. The Save, the Confession, the kiss, the love.. or one sided but in any case your doing swell my friend. You made the story ver detailed and clear to picture the moment. Keep up the great work.
AunKhoune chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
I feel like Izaya had finally hit his period.

Poor dude is crying.. must be tough.

Keep up with the awesome piece you have, its turning out to be a big hit. Seeing there is a lot of comments now.
AunKhoune chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
WOW! and its only chapter 3 and the word LOVE is used.

Keep up the great work by the way, its really interesting how in Izaya's action's of affection is quit BOLD. but everything he does is bold hahaha :D
AunKhoune chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Wow everything is wrapping up so far, can't wait to see what happens next.
AunKhoune chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Hmmm... yeah for some odd reasone I could see Izaya do that not from almost falling off but the letting go part. :D