Reviews for Elrics at Hogwarts
The Inferno Alchemist chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
please keep writing!
Anonymoalchemist chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
I really like the way you show Alphonse like really polite etc it's brilliant. Please update soon but i respect if you're busy
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
You know, Napoleon wasn't actually short, in fact, he was 5'7", which was a good two inches Above the average of the times.
CeleryWilliams chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
Wow, this is really good, the storyline works really well and you seem to have gotten their personality right.
BlackMajesticNight chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS SOOOO GOOD!
unlucky XIII chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
NYA WHY THERE NO MORE IT'S AWESOME please do update at one point I you can
pixeljam chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
I'll have to make this quick due to time constraints.
Awesome job so far! I'm planning on writing a 5th year FMA x HP crossover as well, so it's been fun reading this. I'm excited for the next chapter. Great job and please continue. I'll review more later if I have the chance.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Please please update soon this is really good!
greekfreak101 chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
I love it!11 WHy haven't you posted in almost a YEAR?!
Amelie Nockturne chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
I hope you haven't abandoned this story- it's very well-written and I can't wait for more!
Latias876 chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
I like what you wrote so far! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
plz keep writing and updating
ur a fantastic author
alynawatlovers chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
This seems really good. :D Hope you update soon!
The-Alizarin-Possum534 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
*GASP* Lessons! D: The midge- AGH!

Ok, but seriously, this does look very interesting, especially the way you write. Just so you know, I love the way you don't stay n one alteration of a name- it keeps it subconsciously interesting. Please update soon? :3
Spyrkle10 chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Well, I am currently in the back of a very packed car on a long drive. I am now interested. It's a good story. But what happened to 'What the hell' Ed? Update. And bring him baacckkk ffrrrooomm the
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »