Reviews for Playing the Villian
DarkJewelRomani chapter 33 . 2/5
So this was interesting. The title was great. I think my biggest issues was how dialogue heavy this is. It could do with a healthy addition of description.
RosesMcKellar chapter 33 . 10/25/2016
Oh, my... This was simply delicious. I also love how you were able to capture the characters personalities so well. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us, I can't wait to see what else you write and share! _
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Kyouya's acting like a 6-year-old boy pushing the girl he has a crush on into the mud.
CheshireKitKat chapter 33 . 7/27/2016
Loved this! Hopefully there will be a sequel
Janet.M.Palma chapter 33 . 4/14/2016
Why do your stories end so soon! More!
Janet.M.Palma chapter 29 . 4/14/2016
Amazing story! But its really hard to have sex in the water. Because first ,water could enter the Vagina and that is very dangerous. And second the juices we produce when aroused allows the dick to enter swiftly. The water would clean that up and make it difficult to do so. Basically it's like having sex with sand paper. Amazing story tho!
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 33 . 10/9/2015
OhMyGod I LOVE THIS!
Lady Yori chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
HUBBY-WUBBY-KINS!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! THIS IS KILLING ME! LOVE THAT DADDY RANKA! HILARIOUS CHAPTER! GREAT JOB! XD
Allie Ravenwood chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
That was good. Your stories always leave me in a good mood!
Allie Ravenwood chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Lair. He's probably got the whole wedding planned out and everything.
TheChiz239 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Ah I really loved it. I think you did a wonderful job with the story line and thank you!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/24/2014
wow,just wow this was awesome!
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 33 . 1/21/2014
I liked it! My only issue, you need to watch punctuation. Periods are supposed to go at the end of ALL sentences, otherwise it's grammatically incorrect. Other than a few other punctuation things, the story was good.
Emhope chapter 33 . 9/3/2013