Reviews for Playing the Villian
CheshireKitKat chapter 33 . 7/27
Loved this! Hopefully there will be a sequel
Janet.M.Palma chapter 33 . 4/14
Why do your stories end so soon! More!
Janet.M.Palma chapter 29 . 4/14
Amazing story! But its really hard to have sex in the water. Because first ,water could enter the Vagina and that is very dangerous. And second the juices we produce when aroused allows the dick to enter swiftly. The water would clean that up and make it difficult to do so. Basically it's like having sex with sand paper. Amazing story tho!
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 33 . 10/9/2015
OhMyGod I LOVE THIS!
Lady Yori chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
HUBBY-WUBBY-KINS!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! THIS IS KILLING ME! LOVE THAT DADDY RANKA! HILARIOUS CHAPTER! GREAT JOB! XD
Allie Ravenwood chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
That was good. Your stories always leave me in a good mood!
Allie Ravenwood chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Lair. He's probably got the whole wedding planned out and everything.
TheChiz239 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Ah I really loved it. I think you did a wonderful job with the story line and thank you!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/24/2014
wow,just wow this was awesome!
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 33 . 1/21/2014
I liked it! My only issue, you need to watch punctuation. Periods are supposed to go at the end of ALL sentences, otherwise it's grammatically incorrect. Other than a few other punctuation things, the story was good.
Emhope chapter 33 . 9/3/2013
I love it so much!
Random Pep chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Go Mori!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/6/2013
This story was boring as hell... nice pairing thougb. :-)
FanficFinatic2 chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Great story
Fall3nSt4rr567 chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
Just wanted to say I love the story so far. I wanted to see the review that you talked about and although other people said to ignore it, I think you should too. I love the plot and I like the way you write. I cant believe anyone would say that on sombodys work that i bet they havent even tried doing. People who say comments like that on this good of a story are either mentally insane or are extremely jealous. I don't normally review, but I had to after I read that. Anyway love the story and continue to write. :D