Reviews for With a Nice Chianti and Some Fava Beans
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I really like how you're telling the story from the alternating povs. It's coming together really well.
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I just can't get enough of this verse. I hope you return to this series again to at least let us know if John makes it. I like how you keep hinting at the "not so obvious" ways that Dean is special, as opposed to the more obvious ways that Sam is with his powers. Please, please, please finish this and let us know if they find John. Much love.
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I absolutely LOVE this series...PLEASE WRITE MORE!
lorusgra chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I hope there are more stories soon! Please!
jbperkins322 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Adored your "Second Hand Sons" series. Was very happy to see you still writing in that verse. One of the best AU stories I've read. I hope that you continue to add the series.
greendaypumpkin chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Yay! Really happy you're writing again, and that you're keeping this verse going. I'll be getting back into your other stories soon too :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
So, will this be continued in another one-shot? It's good, but ends on a cliffhanger. What happens next?
Samantha V chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Love this 'verse. So glad you added another in the series!
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is marked as complete, but I really hope that's a typo, cuz I'm anxious to find out what happens next. Post more soon! Great start! I can't wait to see John's reaction to Dean showing up to save him (Sam, too).
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Great start! So why can Dean see through to their Dad's tracks? So Dean got Sam for this hunt to find John instead of canon?