Reviews for Padfoot, Pesto, and the Muggle Market
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 8/12
You have Sirius just perfectly. I love the image of him jumping the celery and how he wants a goddaughter. And then the little bit of foreshadowing...
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Ha ha.
carolinaliarfan chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
HILARIOUS!
sroyonline chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I like the P.S. I want the whole story :)
katiek121 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
This was funny!
lovebirdy chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I don't care what anyone says this is CANON this happened for sure.
Sabrina Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Read this a while back but forgot to review... :$ Lots of fun to read :D
Sabrina
harley22 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I laughed until I cried picturing Sirius defending Lily from the potential of attacking produce! :)
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
"Our kids will never take Divination," James said in a tone of horror, as Sirius nodded fervently, turning to the sink.

Oh but he does! HAHA
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
XD LOL.

"I jumped the celery defending Lady Prongs over here, okay?"

Utterly hilarious.
Books are air chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's set on my brothers birthday! :p
Lou The Manc chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Ok, you're going to have to explain the water-squirty thingy please. Is this an American phenomenon? Never seen one in Tesco... Why would anyone want to buy wet carrots?

Great story as always - nice to see abit of James / Sirius interaction :)
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
OMR - You are such an awesome storyteller. This is why I am beginning to love Sirius and James and Lily even more (no thanks to your fanfic)!

Hehe - it is just hilarious :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Keep up the incredible writing!
Mallory chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
One of my favorites! I don't know how you keep crawling inside J.K. Rowling's head to achieve perfect characterization and flawless flow with the Harry Potter series. Your stories are great companions to those lovely books. Write on!
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I'm not even going to ask about your incident ;). But this story was HILARIOUS! I can totally see Sirius doing that, and his dissappointment from being banned from the grocery store. And I love how "Lady Prongs" leaves the mess- "needs more salt". I thought that was such a Lily-ish line.