Reviews for Moments in Time: Just the Way You Are
theway.youare13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I red it some time ago but it was late and I was too lazy to comment... and then I lost this fic... it's been months you have no idea how much I wanted to find "the fic where allison tells rem to have some sleep" hahahaha!... love the way you used the characters's personnality... It's such a cute story and I'm happy I finally could read it again! :) well done...
Barnabus III chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I like the idea of writing the one-shots based on the couples you associate songs with! And this one turned out really well! Now I just need to catch up on the show... :P
Doctor-Thirteen chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Bloody brilliant, you are! Great job, dear! :)
RainboIsland chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This was really. I really liked it. It had a lot of good... emotion in it. I like that it was them starting as a couple, not a date.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is really amazing, especially for a first go at Cadley. Love!
AlexAugust chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Definitely one of the best one-shots I have ever read! Allison's steadfast refusal to give up and Remy's valiant attempt to spare the other woman further pain was just brilliant.

I enjoyed the setting this to such a moment between them and having the flashback explain things. I hope you do more of these one-shots or perhaps even work on a multi-chapter story using a similar method.
ThirteenStrikes chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That was awesome.

Really. I enjoyed the plot development as much as the writing. The flashback moment really added to it, and I loved how you wrote their intense conflict with their thoughts and emotions, and with each other. The internal struggle was very well done and moving; the conclusion was so very sweet. :) And yes, even though you included that "I love you, I love you too" line, it was far from being cheesily delivered. It was adorable.

Also, I loved the ending.

Awesome first Camteen oneshot. I really do hope you'd write more! :D
miralinda chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Really liked your story, and want to see more of your work.

only thing that ticked me off was when you mentioned Remy's "brown eyes" I always complain when writers make this mistake, Olivia Wilde's eyes is a mix of blue or green depending on the light, no way it's brown. sorry for the ramble

great story will be waiting for more
edean13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Aww, I really liked it! I think you should add more chapters with different songs like you did witht this one...unless that's what you were getting at in your note, then I just made an ass of myself...Whoopsie! Anyways, a song that I associate with our two leading ladies is 'I'll Wait for You' by Joe Nichols...I mean...I've used the song in a fic before...that's how much I associate that song with them...but yeah! It was good!
5goofy24 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
AWESOME, freaking awesome! Loved it all, the storyline, the pace, the characterizations - every damn thing was great.