Reviews for Hogwarts: A Hysteria
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
he-he wonderful story
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
more of this story sequel please thank you
jennadancer chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Great story! So very funny! Leave it to Fred and George to pull somthing like that.
PSay chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Fred and George did this? Those toads. How dare they destroy the experience of riding the train to school and also mess with the sorting hat. The was not the year to do that. Harry and Friends who were returning to their last year of Hogwarts for the last time. To disturb that is truly criminal. Thanks for writing a fun little fic. I'm glad you seem to be doing better and are writing for our enjoyment. Take care of yourself and Thanks for writing a great little story. pms
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
teddy,

OMG! The #1 prank! I never even thought. Fred and George just bested the Marauders. But how were they found out? That was outstanding. Brilliant! But in some parts very scary. Who knows if there are still Riddle rats hiding, waiting to cause trouble, and get to the Four.

FoM

PS How's our little Earth Phoenix doing?
M.E.S 50 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I liked this story overall. I was just a little disappointed that there wasn't more detail about how the twins pulled off the prank.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I love it well done with this
neonorne chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was very original - can't remember I've ever come across this plot idea before! Fun, too. A few minor language issues here and there, but nothing major - I think you did a good job of it! Liked the ending witht the twins as lovebirds - teehee! And Arthur as Minister - why not? :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That! was hilarious! Got to love Fred and George's idea of a prank!
AnnaDruvez chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
And here I was half thinking that everyone was dead and just didn't remember it! Good story.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
A very good story with a nice surprise at the end. I did like the twin's animal form perfect for them small and good for an escape nobody would notice.
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
what did the twins do? Funny though..but why was everything not working?