Reviews for Artemis and Orion
Artemis Jane chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Thou Daren't stop thou writing thou art very cruel... How do u like my shakespearian but really how can u leave us like this all set up with our artemorion banners?! Oh and u read Percy Jackson...yay
Artemis Jane chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
K I better review now before I forget I love ur story I'm currently writing a present day one but I like how u put in her goddess qualities
RomanCalico chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I like this story. Most of the classic Orion stories (The ones in the books) have thousands of alternate endings, making it confusing as hell. ;)
Arabella Lynx Malfoy chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
continue
Mythology Lover chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Hey! I loved this fanfiction depiction of Artemis and Orion, however; take note to check your grammar. Other than that, the story is flawless!:)
Brook Uchiha Daughter of Zeus chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Is it OVER? D: i liked that story :(
Art Genius chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
.what's next?
it's going to be exciting...
Hunter chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Bringing back Artemis's mother? What does he mean by that? Will it be a dangerous quest? Or just normal or what?

And I wanted to tell you something. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS STORY! I read this story before and I didn't realized I didn't review. So I'm reviewing it now. Sorry for that.

I'm near crazy for waiting when are you going to update this! It's been forever! I keep checking it from time to time and all the new things I found is chapter 6 and 7. Now it isn't new anymore. So where is chapter 8? Have you forgotten this story or you don't want to continue it or what?
Shazam chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Why won't you UPDATE?
nochance chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Poor Orion.
LarkspursxSong chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
There are hardly any stories on Orion and Artemis, so I'm glad you wrote one. It's awesome and please write soon!
Shazam chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
All I have tio say is ... AWE. SOME!
PrincessOfNarnia12056 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Aw, Artemis. I knew that she had to fall in love some time!
PrincessOfNarnia12056 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Good, you're getting more reviews! Keep on going with this! I love the sparks of romance! Update soon!
GreekGodsRule chapter 4 . 12/10/2011