Reviews for Conflicting Perspectives
draco110 chapter 31 . 6/10/2014
I can't wait to see how this story plays out. I've followed this story from almost the beginning and I'm kind of sad to see it end but all good things must come to an end.
Silver wolf chapter 31 . 1/6/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
When will Scott have his baby!?
Please
Update
Now
PLEASE!?
TheoDigby chapter 31 . 11/8/2013
Wow I LOVE your story. I hadn't read a Scott/Jackson/Derek story before but this is amazing. The way you write is amazing too.
dragonslove chapter 31 . 10/8/2013
This story is amazing. I really hope the next chapter comes soon.
NCIS FTW chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
I look forward to the next chapters,
Silver wolf chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
Thank you thank you thank you for updating! You know the wedding ceremony with the elements it sounded like a chant from the book series House of night. Anyhoo can't wait for more of your chapters LOVE your story hope you continue this story soon!;)
Wolflover1989 chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
i would love to see stiles finding out he is with child
orionastro chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
good new chapter, its time for the pack to know the impact that stiles love had in the after life , they must realize how much love stiles has for all of them , Stiles mother must explain to him that it was him that brought the beauty of the valley of the Shadows . that his love has been essential to the universe, as a reward the almighty will grant stiles the habitability to carry child , and give birth .
NCIS FTW chapter 30 . 3/3/2013
what?
Guest chapter 30 . 2/28/2013
I like how u kinda made it like a show I watch called charmed with the power of three
DJDarkPixie chapter 29 . 2/28/2013
No promises as to when? Are you kidding? Biotch, we will find you... you better be fixing Stiles pdq. *eyes flash in warning*

Great...worth the wait. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 2/27/2013
You should get a beta. There is a definite lack of needed punctuation. Plus you don't seem to know the proper use of your and you're. And the fact that you don't know the difference between dam and damn. Really, this is basic stuff you're messing up.
orionastro chapter 30 . 2/27/2013
good new chapter but Derek must be punished for what he did to stiles, even if the pack do do it, but GOD/GODDESS does not tolerate murder, even if they brought stiles back , what Derek did will be whiten in the Book of Life , the Most Sacred book in the Heavens, and the Creator wrath upon Derek will not be something pleasant, sooner or later An angel will appear, and teach a lesson that Derek will never forget. Cant hardly wait for the next chapter.
Mrs. Derek Hale chapter 30 . 2/27/2013
Loved this :) can we have a little Danny/Stiles action please?!
Silver wolf chapter 30 . 2/27/2013
Yes! Happiness! Finally! CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OOOOOO! YAY SCOTT IS HAVING A BABY BOY!Make the baby have the same eyes as Scott! Please please please update soon as possible!(3 months?!) You are so lucky I could wait that long!