Reviews for Just last the year
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
i NEEEEEED more of this one! you can't set it as complete yet! i need to know how they spend their year apart! i need to know what happens when she returns! Please continue this one! please!
siberia21 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Ever think of continuing this still? I guess not...but it would be a wonderful start (it is a wonderful one shot as well). Some fics get older as the show continues, takes different directions, the characters developing (sort of! lol). Not yours! I enjoy them as much as at the time they were written. Thank you!:)
Fee-Sha16 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I loved it! You did an amazing job!(:
T.J. Wise chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Very nicely done! A bit short because your writing left me craving for more, but still great! The only correction would be that he words "We met and we talked, and it was epic. But then the sun came up, and reality set in." we're first spoken by Elena on the night of the comet and the *repeated* by Stefan when he was trying to convince her that reality was them together just before they shared their first kiss. Don't ask me why I know this, my brain is weird that way, but the words are Elena's not Stefan's. I hope you continue this story. Can't wait to see theStefan and Damon talk and it's consequences and definately cannot wait to fast forward to Ayer when the *woman* , meaning no longer girl, Elena comes back to Damon. Xoxo
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was so good you have to do a sequel! Lol...or another chapter! either way this was really good, great job!
mayghaen17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was one hell of a goodbye note. You should do a oneshot on the following year when she returns and lets Damon turn her so that they can start their life together :)
myTme chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Seriously, probably one my favorite you've written so far- and you know my stance on TVD.
bonboni chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
a really fresh view on elena's future and more importantly, her future with damon. i also think it's important for her to figure out who she is and what she wants to achieve in life before starting something with damon.

i also loved how patient and calm damon was about her leaving. it shows how much he cares for her and would wait a year for her to return.

i loved it! i really hope you write a sequel or continue it when you can. :)

driver picks the music chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I loved it, but I'm sure that by now, that's really of no surprise to you. :o)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
aww, i love this!

that letter was perfect.

and this:

It was a handwriting he would recognize out of hundreds – because he would always recognize something that came from Elena.

neylujulyen chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Please continue! This was beautiful and i'd really love to see their reunion :)
Lacra13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh darling, you know I love you, but this just needs another chapter or two when she comes back!

Elena's letter was great and totally
shadylady21 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Loved this oneshot. It may have been short, but it was still great as all your work is. I loved the letter that she wrote Damon and how he had to be the one to tell everyone else that she left. I love that she does plan on coming back and being w/ him. I'll definitely continuing reading this if you do decide to add onto it later on.
loveyouforever101 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh that was adorable! Please continue and PM me when you do? Thank you! Oh btw I feel like Elena would totally say good bye in a letter form.

Y0uNMcK33 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Aww loved it! You should do a epilogue