Reviews for Light's Weak Spot
RoastPigeon chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Interesting. In a positive way.
666darknessangel666 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
wow. I liked that (
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Isn't this called mutualism? Where one benefits and the doesn't - but is not hurt?

So Light's weakness is sensitive skin, huh?

Aw. XD

Lol

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
lizardandtheitcarlos23 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Aww and I thought theyd have smex :D

Good story!
AnonymusDragon chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I enjoyed the read,it was short but in-depth enough. You didn't make either character terribly to OoC so i say you did a good job! I didn't catch any grammar or spelling mistakes either which tend to drive me crazy when someone has an awesome story but its unreadable do to lack of skill in writing. Thanks for the story also i tend to use 'Jaw' or 'Jaw-line' instead of chin,i agree with you its not a very elegant word.
Sashocirrione chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I liked it. I think it's short and sweet, and even though Light is being submissive, he's being manipulative and doing lots of convoluted justifying inside his head, which is a very Light-like state.
yellowrose87 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Great little oneshot. I really liked seeing how Light struggled with his more submissive impulses, rightly telling himself that it wasn't "true subordination," yet acknowledging that, in the moment, it felt as if it were - and that he loved it. I also liked that he decided not to "surrender himself completely" to L. He's smart enough - and Kira-ish enough - not to let his sexual impulses define him and control his actions. For all the chin-tickling going on here, this Light seems more IC to me than many other Lights in fanfic. And besides all that, I just really enjoyed the sensuality of the whole thing. Great job!