Reviews for Delusory
sakura kinimo chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
I like it you're really good, way better than me, but just a little advice, I'd say up your vocabulary a bit ;) just a few more long or descriptive words here 'n there, but that's just me, I'm obsessed with my vocabulary
GreenEmeraldGirlxoxo chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I wasn't sure what to make of it at first. When I finished it, however, I knew I loved it. I throughly enjoy the, intricate writing style you used. Wonderful story! Good luck with other stories!

Emerald
New Guinee chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
One word: AWESOME!

I honestly wonder why you aren't getting hundreds of reviews. Your work is AMAZING!

The confusing-ness is only another way to hook us readers on the story, and I find the whole thing intriguing, the plot, the couple(Aoi and Suzuna! Great pair!) and your writing.

Please write more!
61wisampa chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
I am loving you and your stories... where have you been all my life? XD haha anyways, I've been reading your other stories about this couple (your story was the very first I read with this couple so thank you for introducing it to me :D) and I think I'm in love... with your writng haha. High School is yours right? Well, I'll be a regular reviewer for that if it helps :)) keep writing!
RydenStewart chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
yay - cute story (BUT NO ENDING *cries herself to sleep at night*)

You broke my heart heal it by getting Suzuna and Aoi together my 'Misaki' voice

:) Rydie
anime demon 1997 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
so far i really like the story. and for that a reward of a 6 layer cake of your chooseing!
Kwillk chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
Oh open ended. I really hope there will be an ending though, a competition would certainly be interesting.

The same clarity in this chapter, although pleasingly whimsy.

Wow- I lave the most odd reviews...

Anyway, keep writing!
Twillk chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
Second to last? Then the last is up?

Chapter 8 was much clearer that some for me, though that may be that I was reading this through slowly, as it deserves, the writing is... well, abstract. And thats amazing... If you do finish this in the next chapter, please do write more like this!
sonic-elric chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Hmm, man, these two couple really makes me wondered. You really did a great job there.
Bookworm290 chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
well...i dont really know what to say...but -

i DO enjoy reading this story! the writing style is refreshing compared to ordinary stories, and short doesn't mean bad. it fits for this type of story.

although it does confuse me (the explanations at the end are much appreciated)

i didn't knnow what to say - but i had to review. you asked, and i know how depressing it can be when nobody reviews. so, here you go!
schnook chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
You know, before I read this, I had never considered Suzana and Aoi. But the way you've portrayed it - abstracted the relationship to nothing much beyond wishful thinking and desires makes it incredibly credible. It's brilliant. The style is phenomenal - blunt, abstract (pretty sure that's an oxymoron), quirky and whimsical. It's a pleasure to read, it's a bit like eating a piece of dark, dark chocolate and finally being able to savour its bitterness.

There simply aren't enough fanfics like this one.

I've just realised there are more chapters.

Sweeeeeet.

Well, cheerio, and please - for the love of all that's cornflakes - keep writing. You're on fire.

x Schnook
Twillk chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Aww... she didnt reply... ( I look forward to more! I missed the last update though /
XYuukiSakii chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Continue! I want more of this. Intruiging(sp?) and interesting! bOuOd
sonic-elric chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Oh I feel sorry for Aoi. I guess it must be tough for him to accept it.

Anyway, great chapter and can't wait for the next one.
closetbookworm chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Very interesting. I love the way you write and I'm looking forward to your updates. :)