Reviews for Real or Not Real
Carat532 chapter 14 . 7/7
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! It's amazing! I have to read it! PLEASE! You've got me hooked! I am your number 1 fan, PLEASE FINISH! You are an amazing writer and you bring unique ideas about Peeta's perspective which I enjoy reading soooo much, and I wish I could read more! I was very confused for about five minutes after I finished this chapter, because it's a very stressful part! You left me on a cliffhanger! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Your story is amazing and so are you,
-Carat532
Disappointed Fan chapter 14 . 5/22
Today: May 22nd, 2016.

What do I read?

"This story will be finished [...] more updates will happen in the summer [...]...it's not abandoned [...]" -OddCoupler222

...
...Updated: Feb 17, 2013...

Yeah. Sure.

Hailey Smith chapter 14 . 4/27
i really wish you would come back and write some more, i know you are trying to stay on top of things and it can be very frustrating but please update soon this is such a good story and i would hate to see it go to waste. good luck and update soon,

-Hailey
hstrywlk chapter 14 . 4/5
oh my... this was a really great read. I feel like you actually managed to explain what goes on in Peeta's head when he goes crazywell done you. since it's been so long since the last update I guess we can all hope for a miracle in regards to you finishing the story. I really really want that miracle. thanks for a great read. -lilly
Chrissie chapter 1 . 3/26
This is my favorite Peeta POV story, wish it was finished :(
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 14 . 2/4
This is unbelievably amazing. I've just spent the past two days devouring all three of your Peeta pov stories, and a vast majority of that time smiling or weeping. There's so much emotion in these stories, and you've so perfectly captured the feel of the Peeta I love that I could never stop reading or look away from the screen. I love the small details in his actions, the way he doesn't see himself as anything special, the way he helps and encourages everyone around him, the way that he so slowly and violently loses himself in the Capitol cell. In particular, I just adore how you've taken the time to flesh out these parts in Mockingjay, where we only get snippets from the unreliable narrator of Katniss. They mesh perfectly with the novel, but give so much added meaning and depth to what I see in my head for those scenes. Your hijacked/recovering Peeta is my favorite of any I've read simply because it's not over the top; he's still himself, just twisted, not loyal to the Capitol but jaded, and trying so hard to come back to himself. I've always hated 13's treatment of Peeta, and so it was such a refreshing thing to have the doctor gradually transition into a man who looked at Peeta and saw a tortured teenage boy. Also, your interpretation of the cafeteria scene with everyone ganging up on Peeta was PERFECT!

One of my favorite things, though, above all else, is the beautiful, riveting relationship between Peeta and Portia. I've looked for fics exploring their friendship, but have found very few, so I was blown away by the depth to what you created here. I also loved how Peeta took care of his prep team and tried and to protect them - the scene where they're being tortured KILLED me. Oh, and Peeta's final conversation with Haymitch was pitch-perfect in every note. And Jackson...always loved how she tried to take care of Peeta and helped come up with the Real/Not Real game!

And, finally, I really like the way you write Peeta's view of Katniss. He did see her flaws, but loved her for them, and accepted what he was and was not to her - even when he desperately hoped for more - and always put her first. One of the reasons I really like the hijacked storyline is because we got to see just how much Peeta really did and meant to Katniss and everyone else; in his absence, we realized his full worth (or realized it again). It is hard, sometimes, to sympathize with Katniss in her reactions to hijacked Peeta (REALLY hard!), and I love that you didn't shy away from that in this story, but showed how Peeta, even when he didn't hate her, still didn't know how he loved her. I love that these small details she could give him were more important than all the films. I love that we get to see her bad sides but also never lose sight of just how much Peeta really does love her, even buried under the trackerjacker venom.

Anyway, very long-winded, but I just wanted to let you know how much I truly love these, and thank you for all the time spent on them! If you ever do feel inclined to finish this story, I would certainly be overjoyed to read it!
Chalayne chapter 14 . 1/27
would love for you to return to this and continue it!
burinbell chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
Thank you wait for next chapter please
Eagle-Eyes chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
Still a very good story

Keep writing as life allows
Mara Corrales chapter 14 . 8/26/2015
no! omg! I really like reading this story! This cant end like this! Im just hoping youll end it eventually, but I saw your last update was on 2013, so maybe you wont. Anyway, I loved every word, every story, I literally read the 3 booksin 3 days. So, that being said, pleeeease, finish it, I need to know whats on Peetas mind. Thank you for writting this, and my best wishes on your career (Id love to read you in the future)

p.s. Sorry if my english is not correct, as a spanish speaker I have lots of mistakes, but I keep improving.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2015
are you going to finish this? i really enjoyed it but as you have not updated in 2 years you prob wont finish it which is a shame
Lisa S chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
"Or can giv you clearance to with the other your age and workout and train during the day, letting you become Soldier Peeta Mellark. How does that sound?"

It sounds Suspicious. I'm barely allowed to go get lunch with out manacles.

This made me laugh out loud!

This is great work, thank you for sharing your talent :)
elizi02 chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Hi! This is the first story depicting Peeta's POV on the hunger games trilogy and it is awesome! I just hope you will really continue updating since it's really good and it will be a waste if left like this. :( Thank you!
bickerie chapter 14 . 1/14/2015
I just finished your last chapter. Love your writing and how you portray Peeta. It's been awhile since you've update this story. Can't wait for the next chapters and how the story will end!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
Omg please continue! I am very sad that u haven't posted anything ;(