Reviews for Finding Hope again
S.S. Pie chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Dude. you really need to finish this story. You left me hanging. this was some really good stuff and i personally want to see Nosedive's reaction to Wildwing's return.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
Yes! Hes walking. I wanna hug him. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
You have me hooked! Poor Nosedive...I can't wait to see what happens.
Britt Perkins chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Interesting idea, and I like how you show a more human side of Phil instead of just showing his scheming businessman/funny side unlike a lot of fanfic writers. In the show, Phil did have his human moments when he would shine through.
icecake33 chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
this fic is awsome I read all the chapters in one day :D
please update soon I can't wait
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
This is good it's really good ,might i suggest a little big bro/lil bro fluff with Wing and Dive in the next chapter when he helps him learn to skate again.
Please update soon . :)
White Hunter chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
Looks like Wildwing is back, but I wonder how things will go for him and his little brother, Nosedive? I hope to read more of you story soon!

Silver Sentinel chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
That was good, it's nice to see Wildwing back. Plus it's good to see another chapter. Please update soon.
Ravenhearst chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
Please update soon. My heart can't take anymore suspense XDD
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 16 . 5/13/2012
This is a good chapter, even though its short. Hopefully they either find a replacement or some one go and talk sense into Wildwing.

Great work.
White Hunter chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
This is looking bad for the team. If they don't find a replacement soon then they'll have to forefit the hockey game. Hope to read more soon.

Silver Sentinel chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
Pretty good, even though it's short. Still take your time when it comes to writing, things will get better that way. Still keep up the good work and update soon.
White Hunter chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
Looks like Dive is finally gaining some progress. I can't wait to read more of your story, update soon!

Silver Sentinel chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
That was good, nice to see Dive finally getting back on his feet, literally.
Ravenhearst chapter 14 . 4/4/2012
Omigosh, this was pure angst. Well, what Nosedive was feeling, pure angst. Keep this up, this is great and thrilling. Sometimes I just love seeing one of my favorite characters in pain. I'm whack i know, but please update soon.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »