Reviews for Laid Bare
Kirala Mouse chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I hereby nominate you to write for the show. THIS is what should have happened at the beginning of this season. Beautiful stuff.
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Love it!
corlando chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
"Are you implying that there will be men falling at my feet and worshipping me?" - I'm guessing he can guarantee they'll be at least one. Wow. A trip to Cypress. That sounds amazing and it's something Castle would do. If you're inspired to continue this and give us a bit of their trip I certainly wouldn't complain. Great story.
NoMereMortal chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was really good! I hope you'll consider continuing it!

Maukraui chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
It's not just the physical that was laid bare. Very simple and soft reading, yet complex and rough(ish) in the subtext. Every sentence is carefully structured, no combination of words is repeated even when the exact same thing has to be told. I also feel obligated to mention that this is the best post 3x24 story or oneshot I've read since it aired. Nothing is actually solved here, they're nowhere near where they're inevitably gonna end up, and instills a hopefull feeling, a feeling of hope I wish would be passed onto the show. That's one of the few things the Castle episodes miss in my opinion, a true sense of hope.

I dearly dread another one of your long abscences, don't be silent.

karamarieross chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Vbsjsiwgiwml so cute! I want more than anything to see something like this happen. Unfortunately Marlowe probably won't give into my demands anytime soon.. I really really liked this!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Love this! So glad she decided to go.
Kasiliz chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Wonderful. Thank you.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was so precious! Makes me want to go to the Mediterranean now! haha

~mandi *_*
halaci chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I could have read a few more chapter about their adventures in Cyprus, but one have to be glad with what is served :). I liked it, it was good to read.
gmay chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I really love what you got started here! I look forward to reading more! :)
GhostWriterLost chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Lovely, thank you. Wish he were brave enough to offer and she were brave enough to say yes on the show. But i suspect we are headed for more angst for a while.
AllusionToAnIllusion chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
"'Are you implying that there will be men falling at my feet and worshipping me?'" Just one. I mean, I'm sure there will be lots of men gawking at you, KB. But only one is going to worship you. And his name is Richard Castle.

So I love this. It's really great. I love how you've shown some of Kate's insecurities, especially concerning her scar. It's nice to read her that way. And, well, picturing the Castle family plus one in Cyprus is a wonderful, wonderful image. One I so wish would come true one day. Anyway, awesome job on this one, my dear!
pkl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hehe, yup, she'll get the window. ;-)))

I'm so glad you posted a new fic! It's wonderful and I'm looking forward to more!
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
It's great to see you back :) This was lovely and you revealed so much in such a small amount of words. I love that she showed him her scar. You infused a nice bit of levity into it all too. The crack about Wikipedia sounds exactly like Kate :) I think my favorite part was at the end when you said that Kate was keeping the ILY close, for comfort, and would share when ready. That's a beautiful image.