Reviews for To Let Nature Run its Course
ElementalMiko12 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
XD haha rofl too bad this story wasnt longer i think i would have rather enjoyed it even more then i did reading it with 1 chappy
Blissful Turtle chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This is a great companion piece. Your treatment of how...awkward it must feel for Nanoha and Fate to be in this position was spot on. Well done.
AnonexistedID chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
cute~~
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Everyone needs a push once in a while; even the tough ones.

Nanoha only wants what’s best for her daughter, and if that is being with Hayate, so be it. You can’t escape forever or try to be blind to the facts in front of you. Vivio is more than ready to take the next step, but only if she knows what Hayate thinks about her feelings. We already know that from chapter 4 in “Prerogative of the Brave”.

Well done.
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
A nice little "backstory" piece looking behind the curtain of Nanoha and Fate's feelings in this series. Two things caught my special attention:

1. Nanoha (and Fate, since Fate's the POV character and the line is basically Fate thinking about what she believes Nanoha to be thinking) not buying Hayate's "I don't deserve to be loved" routine. Good for them!

2. In the original version of deathcurse's chapter two at the bar, Fate had a *lot* of lines where she was basically playing matchmaker, and here you draw attention to that by suggesting that Fate was saying them not due to too much alcohol, but as part of an intentional desire to yank Hayate's chain over it all, which explains a lot! (though I still believe it does "Prerogative of the Brave" better that dc cut several of those in the revised chapter)
Belthasar chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Nice job.
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
A wonderful companion piece Extrinsical. I was smiling the entire time I was reading this. Just awww! :3

Very nice.
Rae chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hahahaha. Interesting how you managed to write Hayate/Vivio while still writing N/F. Still getting your feet wet?
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Well, well, soldier...

HOO-RRAH! 1º review EVAR, btches!

Now, this was quite nice.

Hayate and Vivio's situation from Nanoha and Fate's eyes. Very interesting.

LOL at the flirting, and _ at the fluff. Very nice. :3