Reviews for Beyond Here Lies Nothing
Great story
Maja chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Please update. I love your story.
pheonlynx chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Seems pretty useless to ask you to carry on after so long but I wish you would. I do not know GoT as well as I'd like but the characters seem accurate to me. The writing and dialogue are also good and the plot so far is excellent. Thanks for sharing these 10 chapters.
Myrtilleuuu chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE. Make a theon oc! I really like theon! I really like your writing! That fanfiction would be soo... Idk i have no words for it really! Only thinking of it i get butterflies in my stomach hihihi. Okay that was horridly fangirlish of me, I apologize, keep up your délectable work up my lady, may thé old gods and the new be with you!
Myrtilleuuu chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
I love this oh so much! It has to be my favorite GOT fanfiction of all time! Please do keep up the good work!
Myrtilleuuu chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I think the story is good so far! I enjoyed your writing and it is quite an original idea!
foxpride chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
i love this story so much! its very well written, you've taken on the got style on well and the characters are very in character. you're a brilliant writer! i cant wait for the next chapter and i hope jon and iliya will get together soon, despite the vows. i pray to the old gods for some fluff ;) good luck!
safranbrod chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
I'd have to admire Ayden for instantly knowing something's fishy about that girl. Heck, with all those nightly visits, I was thinking he'd frequent the whore house a lot. So remembering a whore girl was quite a surprise for me. But then again, if Ily did cry that night, I'd remember her too. /snort
o.sexynikloveoftherings.o chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Just came across your story, I love it! :D it's usually hard for people to write OCs properly because they don't integrate them well into the canon world but I think you've done a great job here. Please update soon! :)
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Your story is really great! Hope to see more updates :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
I wish you would continue the story, I love it!
sweet97lollipop chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
I really like your story but when are you going to write more chapters?! It's driving me crazy!
Laura137 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
I have found my perfect story I've been thinking about a story of Jon Snow and a girl from some sort of bad background to fall in love with and then I found your story :O this is so good thank you so much it's so awesomely written and such a good sorry :)
Classic-Color chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
This story was by far the best fanfic of GOT I've read.
I was waiting for someone to write something like that and you nailed it.
and since I see it is so important to you I'm gonna say what I think all of the other readers will agree on: No OOC characters were made in this story! Well done!

And I love the idea of a Theon/OC story!
If you would write such a thing I would be the first to read and review. You have my word!

Please update soon...
anon chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
asdfghjkl please continue this story, i am just in awe of you. this is one of the best ideas i have ever seen written and i will probably die if it doesnt get finished.