Reviews for Beyond Here Lies Nothing
chrysanthemum00 chapter 10 . 7/30
Awesome story! You're doing an excellent job at keeping everyone in character. I totally agree that Jon can be pissy so I think you handled that exceptionally well when he basically yelled at Ilyia. Anyways keep up the great work and update soon!
Me chapter 6 . 4/20
I don't know why I cried this much.
Flynnigan Rider chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Interesting I like it!
Alexandrine Jane chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
O.O You must update soon please!
The story is very good and it will be a shame if you just leave it
pink-strawberries chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
This story is really good... I hope you will feel inspired to continue it someday! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Great story
Maja chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Please update. I love your story.
pheonlynx chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Seems pretty useless to ask you to carry on after so long but I wish you would. I do not know GoT as well as I'd like but the characters seem accurate to me. The writing and dialogue are also good and the plot so far is excellent. Thanks for sharing these 10 chapters.
Myrtilleuuu chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE. Make a theon oc! I really like theon! I really like your writing! That fanfiction would be soo... Idk i have no words for it really! Only thinking of it i get butterflies in my stomach hihihi. Okay that was horridly fangirlish of me, I apologize, keep up your délectable work up my lady, may thé old gods and the new be with you!
Myrtilleuuu chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
I love this oh so much! It has to be my favorite GOT fanfiction of all time! Please do keep up the good work!
Myrtilleuuu chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I think the story is good so far! I enjoyed your writing and it is quite an original idea!
foxpride chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
i love this story so much! its very well written, you've taken on the got style on well and the characters are very in character. you're a brilliant writer! i cant wait for the next chapter and i hope jon and iliya will get together soon, despite the vows. i pray to the old gods for some fluff ;) good luck!
safranbrod chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
I'd have to admire Ayden for instantly knowing something's fishy about that girl. Heck, with all those nightly visits, I was thinking he'd frequent the whore house a lot. So remembering a whore girl was quite a surprise for me. But then again, if Ily did cry that night, I'd remember her too. /snort
o.sexynikloveoftherings.o chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Just came across your story, I love it! :D it's usually hard for people to write OCs properly because they don't integrate them well into the canon world but I think you've done a great job here. Please update soon! :)
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Your story is really great! Hope to see more updates :)