Reviews for Stained Shadows
Impressive.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Damn that was great!:)
Panni chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
this is in some kind of creepy, dark and abstract way very very beautiful. the atmosphere you created mixed with your choice of words to write authentically from the pov of law and the way you make him describe his thoughts and feelings has left me very satisfied. I liked your idea of Law and Bepos meeting and just because I tend to be a more humour-loving person I won't take this into my favourites.
Trishia chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Improving?

Ur writin is already amazing!

I liked this! Well done :)
ideal fairytale chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oh my, I love this. I can honestly envision Law and Bepo meeting this way. It's poetic and simply awesome, for lack of a better word. The details and words that don't describe the actions of little Law but paints a clear and wonderful story for us is AMAZING. I read it twice in my head and then for some strange reason, read it out loud because it was just... great.

I wanted to ask you if I could use this idea -Law and Bepo meeting like this- in a fic I'm writing. It's a brilliant idea and your writing is what is making me really love the idea (and the fic, of course!)

Super nice job.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very interesting imagery and stream of thought.
SnapshotsOfEternity chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Hi there,

I really like this story, partly because it is a Law and Bepo friendship fic, partly because is evolves around how the two of them met, and partly because of the way it is written. I really do like the easy flow of the words and the pictures they paint. And I love how you play with the colours.

I will go check out that picture now ;)

Love, SOE