Reviews for Let Me
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Interesting, I enjoyed the detail and description. It was really well done.

-Charmy
pouncii chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
"Merlin gets through the next five minutes by thinking determinedly of what Gaius might look like naked."

I laughed so hard at this I'm still crying.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
*rabid squealing noises* I really shouldn't be allowed on here after midnight...
lyndaflpn chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Loving your stories just found them. I am reading them all..Thank you.. :)
Merlocked18 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Hey, this most definitely had plot! Merlin needed to stoke the fire after all :-)
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Who needs plot? Lol thanks
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I have been looking for this story everywhere.

I read it about three or four months ago when I was on one of my obsessive one-shot binges. I didn't favourite it and a week ago I was just thinking to myself, "what was that story with the fingernails...and stuff" and so I was looking through my favourites and it wasn't there...Aaaanyways, I ended up trailing through all of the Merthur fics that were on here and now I've found it!

Love this story, aand it was a super great read! Faving this time so that it won't happen again (hate those binges sometimes, because I never remember to fave)

-Alex-
Justbecause421 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I always knew Merlin was the helpful sort *g* !
IlOvEmUsIcAnDyAoI chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That would bug me too, having to always file someone's nails and not knowing why..

Anyway, it was really good. Nicely written.
ChOFee chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh well. :D I liked it :)
featherme chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Hi! You just popped my Merlin/Arthur fic cherry!

I only recently started watching Merlin but yeah, there's something about them. Yum.

I like a man with smoothly trimmed nails. :)
ntljns chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh my God! That was...wow...such an interesting plot idea and so wonderfully written and not to mention extremely hot. Amazing job )
remioromen1344 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Can I just say that I absolutely loved this? Geez Louise. Great story, Fr333bird.
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Tops! Loved it.
AccioTeaAndCats chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Wow, best Merthur oneshot EVER. I adore this! It's going straight into my favourites (: