Reviews for Just Right
Tree chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
You should update.
CuteandPetite chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This is a good story that should be continued. Perhaps someone could find out her seceret like 'P-chan' or someone.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I very much enjoyed the first chapter of Just Right, and can't wait for the next one (but will...). Just thought I'd let ya know that your story is much enjoyed. (I know you haven't left it, but still ;) ).

Ja
beth chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
holy crap, Akane! snap yourself out of it girl! . love the first chapter, and i want more! i like the original plotline, ...who would have guessed that akane could get an eating disorder in such a way/? i really really liked it, your writing style is awesome so please post more!
adrichan chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
THIS FIC IS SO COL! But why haven't you updated in so long? please, keep going. please
tigerrelly chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Your doing good with a very serious subject. I think that it's good for people to be aware of things like that no matter what. please continue soon. :)
Master Ryoko chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
I really, really like this! You need you finish it, please! It's so god!
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
ahem, are you going to continue? i like the story and i hope you're going to write more chapters.
Naa-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I really like this! Please post up teh next chapter please!
DuckBoyMousse chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Good! Want to read more! Please write more!
me chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Continue I really like your story plot and your writing style!
Alia-Chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Wow, my heart was beating really fast by the time I reached the end. Are you going to finish this? I hope so, because my heart is just about to explode. :)

Great great great job. I really like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
I like the idea and think you should continue with this great story!
Sweet Honey chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Why haven't you written more of this? I love it! Please! Please continue! and send me updates too! Thanks!
KHitomi chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
This is Hitomi! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PUT MORE UP!

PUT MORE UP SOOOOOOON!

i'v waited long enough please put more up!