Reviews for The Wrong Twin
Proudly Slythrin chapter 1 . 7/17
You seriously need a beta.
siobhan.22 chapter 26 . 6/9
Great story so far, please continue.
Um.. I thought it was Durmstrang?
AngelAlexLove chapter 27 . 12/8/2015
It's December already! I can't believe you left us waiting this long with a cliffhanger! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
Does the word spelling and capital letters and autocorrect mean anything to you. It's a great story other than the fact I cannot read any of the misspelled words or names as there is absolutely no capitalization.
rhizz17 chapter 27 . 11/29/2015
update please
Guest chapter 22 . 11/23/2015
UNTIL! NOT INTIL OR IN-TILL!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/8/2015
its november and no update
Guest chapter 27 . 10/26/2015
update
Bobmin356 chapter 27 . 10/7/2015
Please use the downtime to take lessons in English and grammar.
Alexielios chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Your fic seems nice, but I'm stoping it here. I see many problems you should improve while keeping it on hold : grammary, punctuations... basic stuff. It appears you changed that through the story and the end seems well written. Why not revise the beginning? I would love to read it completely, but right now, it is not really understandable and well written. I'm sure it can become better.
Second, you should elaborate a bit. Lily gave up far too easely. It seems too simple.
Third, i might have missed it but where is vernon?

Other than that, good luck with your story :) i'm sure you can really improve it and finish it.
ThisIsGood chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
*ghasp* oh no! I'm gonna die! These grammer issues r killing me! This is an exelent story but holy cheese these grammer issues!
ThisIsGood chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
This is good! U need to work on gramma but this is so good!

P.S. I'm going on a Harry Potter strike! Meaning I'm only going to whatch, read (fanfic or books) and write harry potter! Why? Because I can. People r welcome to goin me it ends 1 October 2015
ninja888 chapter 27 . 7/22/2015
Blaugrana also did not finish his story. So you two are really comrades-in-angst.
ninja888 chapter 26 . 7/22/2015
I was correct again. Why not give Harry more angst and kill Petunia. You are worst than Blaugrana al-vent. You are now the Universal Master of Angst.