Reviews for Never Alone, Unfortunately
Anaelyssa chapter 21 . 4/6
Kind of depressing ending.

Interesting story overall though.
Established Insanity chapter 21 . 4/2
I loved every chapter! Thank you for a brilliant read!
sharon T chapter 21 . 3/9
Nice I look forward to when you start to sequel:-)
I would love another sequel! This story is absolutely amazing!
iafaS chapter 12 . 2/14
Actually, Avifors is in book 6. The spell is Avis. Hermoine cursef Ron with it when he was making out with Lavender.
sassiecassiegirl1234567890 chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
Love it. I hope you write a sequel soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
It worked. Phew.
The only thing that makes no sense is Harry's arrival in the old world with Voldemort's horcrux in tow again.
Sorry to hear you are tired of this world.
I'm rather disinterested in the old one, not to mention Star Trek (ancient history for me, hardly remember the attraction).
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
cool!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2012
Poor little Tom. Perhaps a new story soon?

Excellent writing and plots.. I wish to find out how little Tom grows up so badly!
mareine chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
Loved the story but hated the ending. Voldemort still has his body when they get back to the original world, right? So he'd probably join forces with the Horcrux that survived?
med chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
thank you for sharing. that was a surprisingly quick ending, but it was satisfyingly whole and open ended at the same time. i look forward to any sequels that you write.
shine lots chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
story. One of The reasons i read this is because i couldn't wait to find out if tom becomes the dark lord. That was my favourite plot arc.
musme chapter 21 . 10/9/2012
I like it
gaamundsen chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
This ending makes me sad. Can't help it I guess, I got pretty attached to the world you wrote, and its sad to think of Tom, who lost both his fathers (biological and adopted) in the same day, of Harry who is exactly back where he was, at least until he manages to die in possession of all of the Deathly Hallows again. Still, will he ever have his life back again? He built a fairly idealic life in your universe. Just enough adventure to keep him interested, a family, etc. Compared to a war torn by decades of conflict, its pretty idealic. I'd like to read more of this. Update soon, aye?
mercuryandglass chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
Again, very good. Should I put you on author alert for the sequel?