Reviews for Salt
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love the way that you're slowly healing Spock and bringing the two of them back together. I hope you update this series soon!
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was beautiful and lovely. It really made me realize how much they love each other. I really loved Jim in this. He was incredible and just awesome - best boyfriend ever! I hope Spock gets well soon. Reading about him going through this breaks my heart. I'll look forward to the next installment. Thank you. :
Hikishi-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Yup.

That there, is why I be lovin' you and this verse.

Spock has cried...CRIED!

Jim's awesome by the way, but once he's committed, he's in it for the long haul,so hes epic and not-cheating!Jim.

And of course, Bones at least got a speaking part (You know I love my Bones).

Yup, this one was yummy too.

Laters!
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
As wonderful and sweet and addictive as all in the series that preceded it :) I can't wait to see what the next one holds!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
awwwwww adorable! yay spocks getting better!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
*shivers* Absolutely freaking amazing. If you write stuff like this I swear I promise I won't ever complain about you breaking Jim and Spock up again. I won't. This was great. There is a level of love here that you just don't see in everyday life. If you do see it, you should treasure it with everything you've got. It broke my heart that Spock thought Jim was going to leave over a lack of sex or that he would even continue to move forward with Spock either not responding or freaking out. No no no. Mood killer, and heart breaker too. But the vacation seemed to go well, and I think three more weeks of the beach and Jim and peace are just what Spock needs. I think he'll come back to the last round (hopefully) of Starfleet counselors better than he expected. Love can truly heal a lot of things. Hopefully it'll help heal something as tragic and overwhelming as this too. Great job. Thank you.
arcadii chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
The healing is much slower than what a Vulcan is used to, but taking it easy on this isolated island with a very nurturing lover is just what the doctor (namely Bones) ordered. Three more weeks in paradise with a waterfall excursion in our future . . .

*"And the water is so aerated, it feels like a million kisses on your skin, or like an enormous tongue just licking your entire body."

Such tantalising sensations could be awaiting Spock (and your voyeuristic readers) if he follows a tempting Kirk under the waterfall.

Loved it, Sweetie, and by the way . . . Happy Birthday!

*Meg Ryan on The Seven Sacred Pools in the movie IQ