Reviews for A Good Man
Amber chapter 34 . 3/11
This is a great story. I really enjoyed it. LOL it's funny how so many writers that love Tim's character see him in the big chair. In reading Tim fan fic I see a whole different side to the character that I've watched on TV for so long. Thanks for writing.
NCISFan chapter 33 . 1/28
Good story. No way would Tim be allowed water or anything else after abdominal surgery and especially surgery on his intestine. No way. NG tube in his nose sucking gastric juices from his stomach for several days. No food or liquids, minimal ice ships only.
Mathlete chapter 34 . 8/28/2016
Good story...except...yeah again except the milk on Tony's head. Just dumb. But a good story.
Mathlete chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
Good story... except the Air Force does not do protection detail and even if they did definitely not for a federal agent.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/13/2016
awesome (X 10) love the way you create the charector of the story and piece the people in it so believable to their cannon charector. thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to have one of McGee's former tormentors assigned as his security. Roger should not be allowed on this case. Ridiculous.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
Ouch! Excellent presentation. Good story idea.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
Well done, Tony.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Excellent start!
hostaqueen chapter 34 . 1/26/2015
I love this and reread it often.
randomplotbunny chapter 34 . 12/13/2014
Fabulous!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 34 . 11/18/2014
You handle a sensitive subject with delicasy and tact! Very well done!
marthapreston4 chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
I understand what your saying with Ziva understanding him but I am not about acting like Only other rape victims can help victims any support is good support.I dont want your readers who have experienced this thinking that they can't get help from other people
marthapreston4 chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
I love the rich background you gave Roger
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
I am glad someone put abby in her place its amazing how in fanfiction people actually disect her behavior for her childish ways