Reviews for Redefining Joy
Beth Pryor chapter 19 . 6/14
So I'm on vacation and got tired of the books I brought to read and came back to this fic (for no less than the 5th time). You've done such a great job here. I've seen about 3 episodes of the show, but I felt like I knew the characters after having read this, and your original characters are so well-formed and multidimensional. The follow-ups are equally impressive. Thanks for sharing this!
beckini chapter 19 . 5/14
EXCELLENT STORY!
beckini chapter 4 . 5/13
I find NOTHING about your story to be boring! This is a great original story. I'm LOVING it! FAVE!
beckini chapter 3 . 5/13
Your angst makes Kurt Cobain look like Donny Osmond - Best. Line. Ever.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
Loved this story. Truly about Sammy, with romance and a happy ending.
Julie chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I read the whole story and I really really liked it. I am impressed how you were able to show the reader the obstacles Sam had to overcome, without taking away his dignity. This is not the first wheelchair fic I read but I must say, I learned a lot. thank you for doing such a great job and all your time and efforts!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Don't knock yourself, this was a great chapter!
weasleychick32 chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
You did such a great job with this. I can't imagine all the research that went into it but I think it all paid off. :-) I really enjoyed it and can't wait to read the rest of the series.
CommChatter chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
Wow. I think I'm in love. This is completely awesome, and I'm glad Sam and TJ got together!
KnitASpell chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
I found your stories through deanstheman's list of favorite authors I tend to read compulsively & constantly and so I run out of updates in my email pretty regularly- so I check out writers that my favs consider to be favs...hey, it works for me. I found you did't I? Anyway, I almost didn't read this because I am a Sam girl and the idea if him going through such a tragedy just didn't seem like what I was looking for-or would even want to consider, truthfully-but, after reading some of the comments, I decided to give it a try. So glad I did! Can not put this down...seriously, I was just cooking lunch one-handed while reading on my phone. Now I have to go read everything you've written! Well done.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
Fantastic story! You really should try to get published! You are a talented writer!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
OMG! This is so freaking good!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
I thought the love making was beautiful, not dirty at all! You sure you don't write for a living? This story is so good!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Loving the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Very Good! I am so wrapped up in this story!