Reviews for Mine
BellaSwan97 chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Keep on going its really good you are very talented

Love Bella
Ellie Aluinn chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
Here we go - cue the jealousy...
Emerau chapter 20 . 4/11/2012
Please don't take to long I love this story.

Shai chapter 20 . 3/4/2012
NeverEndingImagination1210 chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
I love your story. Keep writing!
Angel's Rapture chapter 20 . 1/7/2012
That was so sweet and funny and please update soon!
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 20 . 1/6/2012
Awww how short. Wish it was longer. Oh well the chapters were fun to tea like always. I love them all. Jesica is a sorry excuse for a friend. Didn't even bother to ask why she was unconscious and if she was okay. Love the whole concept of them being in school and being boyfriend and girlfriend. Nice. Hope to hear from you soon. :)
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 19 . 1/6/2012
That girl…July and now choking in her food. How does Edward do it. Lots of patience I guess. High school! Another thing I wanted to see in the story. Them acting as a couple at school where she can show him off and vise versa. Idk why but I love when people are jealous of them. They are like the perfect couple here. I love the relationship you created for them. It's lovely :)
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 18 . 1/6/2012
Okay so Edward didnt get in the swings but Bella sures did! Yaaaaay! James and victoria are now out and they are totally gonna wanna wat Bellla. She smells too good for her own good P
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
So edwar totally has Charlie wrapped around his finger. Thank goodness that the whole red hair and blonde hair people are now revealed along with the whole story. But now tht I think of it the story didn't answer the question on why she didn't notice him. So that is still puzzling me unless I missed it. Anyway aside from that things are getting good! The moment I I've been waiting finally came. The confrontation with the jerk. Wonder what he wants and what stupidity is going to come out of his mouth. Hope Edward gets to get in a few swings…
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Oh so the many updates was a marathon. I'm glad you got many reviews. This chapter was funny and put a smile on my face. I was wondering about the whole school. Wonder if he has been in Forks High for 3 years.
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Wow I really need to catch up on this story…I've been out of the country with no internet so now that I'm back I have to catch up with my reading. Though there's not much to cath up very few stories updated but you seemed to have update the most. The chapter was good and I was wondering when she was going to go back. Jut wondering how exactly they are going to explain…I know what the story is on why she was missing but what about their relationship? I guess I'll see I just like saying what's on my mind. :)
Mary Alice 7 chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Well I have to tell you I love it!
BabyA chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Please give us a long chapter I need it! Your story is to good to be true! I love it! Amazing job, as always! :-)
sogian chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
GREAT! hahahah... Everyone in the school were so shocked to see them together... And noone has seen Edward before? How could Bella and Jessica not to have seen him at school before? Jessica is crazy!