Reviews for It's Just A Religion! No it's a Race
Guest chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
The last few chapters should have been one chapter, they where good but rushed m
Elisaveta chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Love the story, love Mairea. She's new, she's fresh and she's fun!
Youngwriter16 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
It's a good story line, I'll say that first. However, a wiccan's book of shadows typically details what they've learned in Wicca and their own spells and rituals. There wouldn't, normally, be a ritual they hadn't tried out yet. There are also several obvious spelling/grammar mistakes. Sorry, but I can’t stand obvious mistakes.
Blondiee2411 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Have read this whole story and loved it! Couldn't stopped reading! Please write the sequel, I am dying to know if Fread and Mairea get together!

Love it

Hannah :)
ADHD Fairy Princess Minky chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Seems interesting so far, but there's not really much description of how she's feeling, what she's seeing, or what anything looks like...
InsanityAintOptional chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hmm...

I don't want to flame, and I really hope this doesn't come across as a flame, but there are certain things that you should fix about your story.

1) The main character, Mairea, is leaning towards Mary-Sue-ism. She is a Wiccan, her uncle is Albus Dumbledore, and she has that crazy blonde hair paired with color changing eyes? You might want to choose one, two of those at most to avoid a full on Sue.

2) Grammar. You may want to consider a beta reader for it, to fix the minor spelling and/or grammar issues.

Otherwise, it seems like a unique plot line, and with a few minor tweaks, could very well be an amazing story. Good luck with it!
InsanityAintOptional chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hmm...

AvengedSevenfoldLover chapter 17 . 4/24/2012
loved it, update asap please! :D
rowen-claw chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
I like this story!
Bernardus chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
"Chocolate Frog's." - Frogs

and placeing them on my trunk - placing

so you're not late to breakfast - Brits say late for and Hogwarts is a British school.
Bernardus chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
…I was soon able to distinguish they're voices… - their
Bernardus chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
we both shouted 'shot gun!' and raced to the car - shotgun, in the sense of ride shotgun is an Americanism that is not really used by British people in this way. We know the phrase and occasionally use it but not in the way the girls do.

"Miss she's just to aggressive." - too

"Name your price!" Mum bellowed fed up with the man. - interesting, after three sentences with a man who is trying to protect her daughter from an aggressive animal, the mother starts bellowing. Seems that she has the social skills of a 10 year old. But really, adults generally don't do that.

Magical Managerie's - 's - apostrophes indicate possession or omitted letters. Peter's owl, isn't it etc. Do you mean Manageries? Or Menageries?
Bernardus chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
… never died my hair in my life - it's dyed not died

"Well no shit Sherlock." - would a young child really say this to an adult who they have just met? If so, they have not really be brought up well.

You're mother and father also attended this school at your age - You're you are, your belonging to you, so it's "Your mother…"
AvengedSevenfoldLover chapter 13 . 12/13/2011