Reviews for he holds me so tight and turns me to gold
caskettfan92 chapter 1 . 2/5
This is hands down my favorite 11/River story! I've always wondered what happened to her body and I can't bring myself to believe that the Doctor would just give up after saving her to the database.
TotallyMarriedHer chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I adore this story, like most of yours I have read. It has to happen like this in the show. The fact they can live linear with equal lives, the whole idea of him getting her back like that is beautiful. Loved the last line.
irikedaworld9654 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
T-T. Tears of joys that us just beautiful.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Aah. Scratch what I wrote in the last review. Doc10"human-clone"/ Rose, Doctor 11-&-hopefully beyond/ River.
Wish this really happened...
pinetree13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Um, yeah, I realize that this is incredibly late. Over a year late, actually. But I just had to tell you that this was the first fic I ever read, and I can't imagine a better first fic! Amazing and well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Perfect. Can we send this to Steven Moffat?
Shaydees chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! The way it should all end. Email it to Moffat. :)
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh this is wonderful . . . thank you. Now contact the Moff and have him make it so!
EmilyGracetheWhovian chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is the most perfect thing in existence and it's completely canon and if it doesn't happen this way in the show though it absolutely, positively has to then the Moff got it wrong and you got it right and anybody else who says so has a completely invalid argument and I CANNOT GET OVER THE PERFECTION OF THIS BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL THING.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
AWESOME! If her and the doctor do have a kid in another fanfic, make it a girl and make her look like the doctor and her name Ashlynne
Namei chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Now that's a true wedding vow "even beyond that"

Thanks for sharing!
MrsLovettMalfoy chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I love this so much! 3
x chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I am so so glad you wrote this. This is what I always dreamed needed to happen. Thank you thank you thank you.
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This is absolute perfection. No wait, it's even more than that, I just can't find words that are good enough to describe how amazing this is. It's the perfect solution: everybody lives, they've got an equal amount of regenerations left, and their lives are finally linear. Gorgeous, beautiful, and perfect!
knownbeforetime chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I don't understand where River came from. How does she just appear in the TARDIS? I don't understand you're thinking in this fic. I've read through it twice and I don't get it which is sad because I love your fics in general. :(