Reviews for he holds me so tight and turns me to gold
make-my-heart-beat chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Oh my goodness, all the feelings. This is the most believable story I have read involving them and now I seriously want it to happen. I've written some myself but there is no way they could compare to this. You are an amazing writer and my mind has just been blown. Brilliant :)
Saoirse-Inti chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This is wonderful. I really hope theyll do something like this:)
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Dear Moffat,

Two things: 1. Read this. 2. Make it happen.

That is all.

Thanks,

River/11 fans everywhere
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Beautiful. I love the happy ending :)
HumansAreDumb chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Can you just please send this to Moffat and try make it happen. Make need to take it as my own canon :)
Gaialy chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh I would love it if it would work out just like this!
Nikki1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I think it was during a Nerdist podcast that Chris Hardwick asked Matt Smith if he ever slipped script ideas under Moffat's door, to which he responded with an aghast denial. I think someone needs to work up the courage to do so with this story because, seriously, I need to see this happen! He has to find a way to save her, he absolutely must, and this makes perfect sense! Gah! So good, I love your stories aaaaand that they're so plentiful! Very much looking forward to your next one!

p.s. sorry for all the explanation points.
Jessiekat89 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I love all you one shots. You write the Doctor and River so well.

I love the idea that the Doctor saves River with the regenerations that River gave him in Berlin. I hope they do something with the ending of the Library episode in the actual series because I don't think it fits River's character at all to be happy in a computer
Ms. Scarlett Evans chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh God, you're making me cry. I know in the show they probably won't have nearly as happy an ending as this, but this is my canon right here.
GranuailesDance1057 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I love how you took the random vanishing of River's body (because that's what it was. Random. If Moffat doesn't go back to that,I swear...) and fleshed it out into this entire oneshot where the Doctor (with her parents aid) saves her, but for real.

The Doctor's telling Amy and Rory about how River saved him and all those people was really heart-wrenching. You wrote his heartbreak and need for understanding very, very well, and gah I just constantly bow at your writing every time I read one of your brilliant fics. (Also, Amy and Rory were perfectly in character!)

I have to admit, I cried angsty tears, and then happy tears. :')

This part especially made me tear up: "We've never been like this."

"Like what?"

"On the same page. Just think Doctor, all those white blank pages in front of us."

"River-"

"I'd always hoped we could. One day. Go forward – together. Are you crying my love?"

"I just – I love you."

"I love you too."

River's calling him an "idiot" so often made me chuckle. I loved the bit about when River said what "the bowties do to me" and Rory clearing his throat ( "You're always my little girl." We best get a line like this from Rory in the future! ) And the end was just. Gah. Squee.

Sorry this review was so long. I don't normally review, but I felt the need to especially review this (plus, there's been just awesome Doctor/River fic out there since Let's Kill Hitler) because it's probably one of my favorite things you've written. :) Filling me with hope (Moffat better not crush it!) that the Doctor (at least!) manages to teleport her body into the TARDIS. Though, how depressing does that sound? Gah. Anyways. I hope you never stop writing for this ship!
TheAddict4Dramatics chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is brilliant! I wish that it would turn out like this! You're writing is really well paced, it's descriptive but not dragging makes it very intriguing. Off to read your other stories.
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Brilliant! :D And possible...though I doubt Moffat would do anything to save her :( But I shall just read this numerous times to believe it :P

Love it :D

SGC
Jeffie chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
LOVE IT!
starrynitetyme chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I just started reading your stories and they're great so far. I can't wait to read more :) I really like that they're longer and everything is explained in one-shot. I'm terrible at waiting!
mostexcellentcanopy chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh my yes. I wish this would actually happen. I would be happy for the rest of eternity. Lovely, once again. Thank you!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »