Reviews for he holds me so tight and turns me to gold
Runt the Brave chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
CLASSIC last line. The rest of the fic wasn't spectacular, but I absolutely adore that last line.
Virgin in a brothel chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Brilliant as always :) but seriously, it's ridiculous how much you manage to churn out! Keep it up.
mericat chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
How great is this story! The Doctor figures the way to bring River back after the Library. Too bad 10 couldn't know. I love your thinking. So glad River refused the extra regenerations. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
jellybean chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
How do you feel about children? - haha great ending ;D Can't wait for what ever you write next!11
refer chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Now that's what I call an ending! Ever since the pandorica opens episode i've always thought that river being 'saved' in a computer core really isn't her thing, so i'm so glad you've written an ending for her that makes sense! :D
JBoogle chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Automatic Win: "After all this time?" "Always."

I love how you added in some Harry Potter! C-x very beautiful! I love it! And I'm not even finished reading it! X'D
Terapsina chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh this is absolutely brilliant, I hope this sis how it turns out (It won't, but a little hope wont kill me).

This really did portray River and Doctor perfectly. And the best part is that when I first watch 'Silence in the Library' and 'Forest of the Dead' I thought the ending where River was saved was nice. But now when we actually know River it is a safe bet that she hates it there and if she ever has the chance she will slap the Doctor so hard for that idea he won't remember a thing since before he was born. I need to believe that she will get out somehow.

Also Amy and Rory here were very like them too, especially the moment where Rory can't force himself to kill the Doctor and Amy does instead.

I absolutely loved this story, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have written/will write with this couple.
Emi-Stella chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
For not more than the third time or so I can honestly say I hope this is exactly how canon turns out. Perhaps not marriage or anything, they're far too idiosyncratic for that, plus companions can't get too attached. But Moffat can't put in the whole regeneration-giving thing then not use it again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, that's all.

Brilliant writing as usual, really great ;)

38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3