Reviews for When Harry Met Seeley
Ciel Black018 chapter 15 . 9/4
Thank you for recommending this story! This story is awesome and had a good muggle and wizard interaction. It was a lot of fun reading this, especially when I ignore the Harry/Ginny pairing ( I'm not really fond of this). The ending was kind of rush though and it was like the plot circled about Quidditch and not because of discovered bones. But hey, the title did say 'When Harry Met Seeley'. For me though I think it would be 'When Ron Met Seeley'. I like how they interact and how alike Dr. Brennan and Hermione was. But most of all, my most favorite part was when Dr. Brennan captured the snitch! As I said, awesome story! I'll try reading those other stories of yours later.
plsdftbaforever chapter 15 . 8/2
Dude... That has to be the BEST Bones fanfiction I've ever read, keeping in mind your Roots and Wings. Keep up the good work, MJ!
SciFiLvr13 chapter 15 . 6/20
Great story but the title should have been When Bones Met Hermione since the story was more about those two.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 15 . 2/9
That was so cool! I wish you had done a sequel with their daughter going to the school.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
I'm not usually into hp!canon, but this was fantastic. Excellent cross-over! Highly imaginative outside the realm of what JK Rowling has gifted us, and still so in character with Booth and Bones :) well written indeed.
dawnsfire chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
I'm not an HP fan, but this was hysterical! The ending (finding out the guy's ID, etc) was a trifle anti-climatic, but other than that, this was pretty good. My theory about Brennan and the snitch is that's where Moira gets her wizardly gene from, and that some day there might be an anthropological article on the wizardly world written by mother and daughter, published solely for the eyes of wizards & witches.
jupimako chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
Awesome story! I loved it!
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
*reads last line with Ron and Booth* Do I smell a budding bromance? :D
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
That awkward moment with just Harry and Ron... I was dying of laughter.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh my gosh. Harry potter bones Fanfiction heaven. Also, the title, When Harry Met Seeley? I see what you did there :). It made me laugh.
Sydney Alexis chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
This fic was so totally awesome! All of the characters were totally in character and the interactions were just so funny. Thanks for sharing!
shoeness chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I wanted to say that I really enjoyed this crossover! I love Bones and HP and you did a great job! Thanks!
ExcellentDriver chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Thank you so much, now I want to re-read all the books and I don't have time at least until next month.
Booth and Ron were absolutely perfect and hilarious in this story.
The Quidditch (it's so weird spelling it in English, unfortunately, I read the translated version of the books - I was 11 when I read the first book, the only one I read in the original was the last one. Can you believe they translated everyone's name in the books here? Quidditch is Quadribol, Ron is Rony, James is Tiago, Lily is Lilian, George is Jorge, Bill is Gui because William Guilherme... no sense...) part is incredible, you know way too much about about.
I wish I could read a sequel with Moira. Maybe then meeting the Potter and Weasley kids in the future in some Wizard School Thing? And maybe Moira and Hugo end up liking each other and drive Booth and Ron crazy. Just think about it. LOL

Really loved this.
ExcellentDriver chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Again, Ron. 3
ExcellentDriver chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Why didn't I read this one before?
I so love Ron, and he and Booth are so hilarious in here.
And the stick thing, it was so funny while I worked in Hogsmeade (the fake one, unfortunately haha) and non-english speakers came to the store and asked where they could buy "the magic stick". Oh, the jokes...