Reviews for When Harry Met Seeley
geekymom chapter 15 . 5/19
I really enjoyed this one!
q.thews chapter 15 . 2/12
A quite fun read, quite understandable that the wto women would connect ;-)
Thank you for sharing.
Adelled chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
Lovely especially the ending!
Cat Feral chapter 10 . 4/28/2016
Merlin was a Slytherin? And the reason he's still famous to this day is not because he was a great wizard but because of his talent for promoting himself?! I love it!

Hmm… good point about giving fire whiskey to a muggle; what effect would that have? Well I guess now we've seen what effect it has, haven't we?
Cat Feral chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
I've really been enjoying this story. I especially loved the bit in this chapter where Arthur and Brennen exchanged information about their worlds and and the differences between magic and technology! (I've often wished to see Arthur learn more about the muggle world.)

Write on!
bamboo72498 chapter 15 . 3/23/2016
MJ, I love you! This story was fantastic! I love how you blended the two worlds so well. And Brennan catching the snitch! That was great. And the ending. I literally screamed when I read it. Great job!
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
Bwahahahaha, Booth playing Quidditch.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
So far so good. I just better not be left hanging at the end like many others have done.
bagofpopcorn chapter 15 . 2/13/2016
Wonderful
bagofpopcorn chapter 10 . 2/13/2016
This is brilliant
bagofpopcorn chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
Oh booth
NewWolfiestWolfAlive chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
Lol. They put me in slytherin too.
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
This was a wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Ciel Black018 chapter 15 . 9/4/2015
Thank you for recommending this story! This story is awesome and had a good muggle and wizard interaction. It was a lot of fun reading this, especially when I ignore the Harry/Ginny pairing ( I'm not really fond of this). The ending was kind of rush though and it was like the plot circled about Quidditch and not because of discovered bones. But hey, the title did say 'When Harry Met Seeley'. For me though I think it would be 'When Ron Met Seeley'. I like how they interact and how alike Dr. Brennan and Hermione was. But most of all, my most favorite part was when Dr. Brennan captured the snitch! As I said, awesome story! I'll try reading those other stories of yours later.
plsdftbaforever chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
Dude... That has to be the BEST Bones fanfiction I've ever read, keeping in mind your Roots and Wings. Keep up the good work, MJ!