Reviews for Epiphany: Abyss
Arashi2144 chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
please post volume 2 this story is sooooooo goooood!
AkatsukiGhostQueen chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Love it.
Dragon.Of.Chaos97 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
What's the picture from? Deviantart or something?
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
Dun dun duuuun. Sounds good. So Hinata is gonna become a missing nin or is it Sakura with her new light chakra thing? And apparently Minato and Kushina are gonna either be alive or met somehow. THis was a good part 1 to your story I liked it. I'll be enjoying part 2.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
Did his healing of Sakura give Sakura bijuu chakra? Or did she somehow steal his chakra that was given to him by the Kyuubi? How interesting so we have a super powered Sakura.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Wow. Excellent Chapter. So much just went down. Hinata has threatened Ino and Sakura is still scared but now uber grateful to Naruto. Sasuke is a dick and has shown it. Shino is a boss and is working to figure things out. CHoji is finally making the right choices in life while Temari is not going to get Shikamaru this time it seems haha. Curious to see if Hinata and Naruto decide to join Root. I like that you decided to make this new root a group of loyal soldiers who freely chose to follow Danzo's Shinobi path instead of brainwashed individuals. Really makes things interesting possibly adding another way for our two "heroes" to gain more power.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
Haha Sasuke switched with Sakura and got her killed or simply injured? How interesting. I can't wait to see how they deal with this obviously stupid move from Sasuke.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
INTERESTING! I like how this is playing out. I'm finding these stories, as I said earlier, to be highly intriguing. The usage of true Shinobi ideals and adage is excellent and really makes the Naruto universe far better than it was in the anime or manga. Fact is no one likes the stupid FRIENDSHIP FOREVER thing that they try to do in it. They are Shinobi and as such should behave as the scum of the earth while doing everything for their master.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
Beastly. A new take on the Hinata Naruto relationship. I honestly like where this is going and Hinata being Hokage would be an interesting turn of events. I'm noticing in the Dark NaruHIna stories that the Hyuga are more often than not made to be under her control. Honestly I love this archetype and approve of applying this idea to other stories that may concern other clans within or without the city of Konoha. Keep up the good work.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Interesting. So you are removing her Sasuke obsession. I like it. Now to see how the Hyuuga are taken over from the inside.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
I like that you made sakura not the weakest character in the entire story. I'm thinking that the way sasuke treated her will cause her to reject himfinally. Maybe she will try for Naruto or another male classmate or maybe just go on to be a single independent kunoichi and forget about romance. Honestly if Sakura just stopped being a fangirl permanently she would be a good character.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
That was amazing. I felt chills running through my body reading how he slaughtered those pigs. These are the kinds of fanfics that really capture what was being done to naruto. The pain that he went through and how it just makes no sense that he didn't just kill them all int he first place.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
SO many chakra excercises. If I ever write a story of Naruto I will definitely include such a meticulous training regimen. That is if you are ok with me using these ideas. I find them to be excellent.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I like that someone finally told Naruto what being the leader is like. You had a good concise explanation as to the pain and sorrow and solitude of being the strongest.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
omfg. Hinata is a badass manipulator. She will get what she wants. I love it.