Reviews for Epiphany: Abyss
magikiz2sick chapter 4 . 6/24
Uh wow... there are a shit ton of grammatical errors all over these past few chapters. I know this was completed a long ass time ago but I would very much like to see a rewrite version of this story and the few stories after this. Great concept for a story but it has hard as hell to read.
Damon Fyrian chapter 10 . 2/16
I remember seeing it before (I have, in fact, read it), but I've read so many fanfics (some good, some bad, some in between) that the name actually eludes me. Mind telling me the name? I feel like re-reading it.
Damon Fyrian chapter 2 . 2/15
Interesting. I see a lot of stories with a dark/dark-ish Naruto paired with Hinata, but I don't see too many with both of them being dark.

I LIKE IT! (Mainly because I'm a bit of a sadist, so I take pleasure in seeing Sasuke, Sakura, in some cases Kakashi, or anyone else that I deem deserves it get the living shit kicked out of them.)
Orbit218 chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
So good , i will cry when it ends
Orbit218 chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
a looked that it has only 3 chapies :(
Orbit218 chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
Still good , i thnik you should post it on the watpad to gain more attention
Orbit218 chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
I Read 2 chapters , but i think its good :D
Arashi2144 chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
please post volume 2 this story is sooooooo goooood!
AkatsukiGhostQueen chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Love it.
Dragon.Of.Chaos97 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
What's the picture from? Deviantart or something?
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
Dun dun duuuun. Sounds good. So Hinata is gonna become a missing nin or is it Sakura with her new light chakra thing? And apparently Minato and Kushina are gonna either be alive or met somehow. THis was a good part 1 to your story I liked it. I'll be enjoying part 2.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
Did his healing of Sakura give Sakura bijuu chakra? Or did she somehow steal his chakra that was given to him by the Kyuubi? How interesting so we have a super powered Sakura.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Wow. Excellent Chapter. So much just went down. Hinata has threatened Ino and Sakura is still scared but now uber grateful to Naruto. Sasuke is a dick and has shown it. Shino is a boss and is working to figure things out. CHoji is finally making the right choices in life while Temari is not going to get Shikamaru this time it seems haha. Curious to see if Hinata and Naruto decide to join Root. I like that you decided to make this new root a group of loyal soldiers who freely chose to follow Danzo's Shinobi path instead of brainwashed individuals. Really makes things interesting possibly adding another way for our two "heroes" to gain more power.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
Haha Sasuke switched with Sakura and got her killed or simply injured? How interesting. I can't wait to see how they deal with this obviously stupid move from Sasuke.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
INTERESTING! I like how this is playing out. I'm finding these stories, as I said earlier, to be highly intriguing. The usage of true Shinobi ideals and adage is excellent and really makes the Naruto universe far better than it was in the anime or manga. Fact is no one likes the stupid FRIENDSHIP FOREVER thing that they try to do in it. They are Shinobi and as such should behave as the scum of the earth while doing everything for their master.