Reviews for Come Home
kouga's older woman chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
In the last week and a half I have moved, gone on a 5 night cruise with no internet and now my computer is acting up, I don't think it is happy with it's new home. It may take me a while to catch up on my reading and reviewing but I'll get their!

Love your story!
I love all the Cullens BoysEJE chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
that sucks jake is missing update soon
tigger5600 chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
wow! Great chapter... hopefully they find Jake soon! :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
WOW Bella went all screaming individualist on Edward as well she should. He can't boss her every moment anymore. She will get right back into the old story again if she lets him control her.

Where is Jake? So Bella does care...so this is a problem.

Bella doesn't fit in with Rose/Alice and the denali's and she has got to see that when going shopping. Nobody really likes her.
kouga's older woman chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Great update! Where did Jacob go?
kouga's older woman chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
When an update from you shows up in my email, I can't help but smile. The only problem is that I am never satisfied. I need more!
I love all the Cullens BoysEJE chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
aww i wanted to see (or read) the cullens reaction update soon
tigger5600 chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
great couple of chapters... Can't wait to read more! :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Glad Sam and Emily finally got married. I like the banter between Sue and Charlie and Bella. Charlie is totally left out and even though he know a bit now Bella has known it all along.

So she told them she was seeing Edward even though it didn't go over very well.
kouga's older woman chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Reading your story makes me feel good. You know how addicts are, we don't feel good until we get our fix.
tigger5600 chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait to see the next one :)
I love all the Cullens BoysEJE chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
aww poor jake he is just waiting for Renesmee update soon
Princess Mishawaka chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Yes, Bella is a different person from the shy little girl that lived in Forks. Thanks to living in the city and making her own way.

I believe the Masons helped her too. She didn't feel alone and afraid as they are always close.

Now Edward is back and the world looks good. I wonder?
Princess Mishawaka chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
What a great surprise for the parents and Edward..and Bella.

I was surprised when Edward and Bella were making out and got to a point where he tore her dress off. Then they didn't do anything else. Darn...
Princess Mishawaka chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Yes, I loved the chapter. It sounds like a really good Christmas. I was surprised the Masons came and brought food and presents that was so nice of them.

Everybody was happy but Jacob but he seemed to be doing better.