Reviews for The shock
rhizz17 chapter 23 . 3/3
Update please
enchantmentanjel chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
I enjoyed this story! I feel like it could have been longer though. It seemed like it went pretty fast. Did you write a sequel? I would love to see a part two.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
I love it.
Mishelle20 chapter 23 . 11/24/2013
Great story.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/27/2013
I think you should and may I suggest she ends up with his baby and he finds out he had a kid
spider-lily08 chapter 23 . 2/27/2013
Okay so I'm not complaining about this, just a simple question. Why are so many of your OC characters named Jillian? It kinda feels like you're just using the same woman over and over again. And when you sometimes talk about them being picked up fireman style isn't that normally being thrown over the shoulder or do you mean like princess or bridal style? Again, not complaining Bc I've read quite a few a your fictions.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/24/2012
Enjoyed this - Etheris13
jensfolly chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
I love the conversation between Rick and Dale in this chapter! "Most uncomfortable conversation I have ever heard...in my life." Made me laugh out loud! :)
MagsWrites chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
Yeah! I was sooooo hoping that they would get back together and with a "bang" lol

Awesome as always!
coconutcarter chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
oh, this chapter is so sad and sweet at the same time! it breaks my heart that he moves his stuff in slowly, it's such a daryl thing to do and then Merle ruins it all!
GatorGirl99 chapter 23 . 8/12/2012
I just spent the evening re-reading this and balling my way through it. Amazing gift you have! Don't want to go too Kathy Bates...but such a fan.
zaii chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
yay another awesome story from you! I'm glad they got back together.. I love this story, it's so emotional especially because of her past..

Gonna read more of your work!
Micaela Beth Winchester chapter 23 . 12/9/2011
Ok so I know I didnt comment on every chapter but I just wanna say I think your stories are amazing. You're an awesome writer. This story is no exception. I don't think you should rewrite this story but I do highly recommend a part 2. :) Everyone loves a part two. If you still feel like you could do more with them, you could always do flashbacks, once again, everyone loves a flashbacks. I know that I would love a part 2 with some flashbacks :)
Allimba chapter 22 . 11/14/2011
Love it!
Nelle07 chapter 23 . 11/9/2011
I completely loved this story!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »