Reviews for Fear of the Soulless
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Super cool prompt. Without any desires, what would he dream about? Love that it leads perfectly into 6.01
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is an excellent picture of Sam hallucinating bad hunts with dream Dean trying to point out that Sam was missing a vital part of the hunters' skills because he had no empathy anymore.
Catsluver chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Great story. Love dark soulless Sam. Nice fight sequences.

~ Cat

Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow, very interesting, love where you took the prompt. Awesome writing! :)
Ani101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Very very good story, you write soulless Sam very well without making us hate him-you show what's wrong with him but you give it a sense of tragedy, and somehow you don't stop him being Sam...I like the mention of Madison too, now that was something that should have recurred in the series...anyway I loved this story, well done as always!

Ani
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I am a 'Soulless Sam' fan and this was perfect-amundo! But of course...'cause you wrote it!

Raw and edgy. Guts and grit. Just like Soulless Sam.

Always jump for joy when I see you post! 'Cause I know I'm in for a fun treat!

Thank you!

Karen - drooling for more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This one definitely brings back memories of "Robo-Sam." I'm sure glad we got our Sam back now...even if he has to deal with the conswquences of the wall coming down.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
You did a great job with this prompt, totally believable for soulless Sam. And you nailed the ending, totally in character with soulless Sam and that was proved in the show in that alleyway as the vampire turned Dean as Sam watched.
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Very interesting. As much as I hated soulless Sam, I wish we had gotten to see a bit more of him before he hooked back up with Dean and had to act like the old Sam.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/1/2011