Reviews for Jealousy and Rapture
thecagedsong chapter 1 . 2/17
This was perfect. I would have been tempted to write the story of the party, but but only playing out the aftermath you kept the reader guessing the details while focusing on the plot of them resolving their relationships. Thank you for writing this, very well done.
AmixMizuno chapter 1 . 2/16
I LOVED this! I unwisely chose to read it on my break at work and found myself missing my husband while trapped at the writing though is very very good. I hope you write more. I'm definitely a fan of yours from this moment on.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 2/12
HOO BOY. *Rapidly fans self*. You've outdone yourself on this one! It was such a delightful mix of insightful and poignant; funny yet sexy as hell. Complete blast to read, and absolutely everything I could have wanted explored out of episode 108. It's like you know Usagi and Mamoru to a 'T'. I felt like I had slipped directly into their respective head-spaces. BRAVO!
Roxypockets1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Oh, I love this story. It's so tenderly written, and so loving between the two. I'm in love.
KelseyMaePrice chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I loved this. Nice and romantic. Good job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Awww this story is so sweet! I mean like, it's really lighthearted and the jealousy between these two...I'm not sure if you noticed, or know of this, but people say that Mamoru rarely showed any jealousy. You gave him jealousy. :P So thank you. I've always wanted to read a story where the 'Great Chiba Mamoru' was jealous. :P
Ninjette Twitch chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Very cute! I really enjoyed it _
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Ahh this was absolutely adorable! I love Usa/Mamo moments like this after they've established their relationship, and you've captured it perfectly. Great job :D
Ellourrah chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I think I've read this four times in the past few weeks, and it always brings a smile to my face. Beautifully done!
E
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
That was really a very cute story. I love how eager Mako-chan and Minako were over the balcon story xDDDD

It was a cute domestic moment full of love between Usagi and Mamoru and I loved every moment of it :D
adymlv chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Ah, this was so cute! I love the way they're jealous about each other :)
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I liked it. Really like how you manage to impress on the reader Usagi insecurities while not writing much about it, and still in a light, fluffy way.
MorningTrumpets chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Just perfect! You write these two so superbly.
The Sleeperstar chapter 1 . 12/21/2013