Reviews for Airplane Haters Gonna Hate
FizzGryphon chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
This chapter was better! You've gotta continue. I loved the line "Fine, I won't count my chickens before they hatch... What's a chicken, anyway?" Harrier is a well developed character so far but I can't quite picture what she'd look like... well actually I can picture her nose and eyes but apart from that I can't seem to picture her. Having the humans invade was a surprising revelation and I'm still wondering if the "Airplane Hater" is gonna return. He should ally with a few still mad humans and yes... human treaties work out really great: they always fail!
FizzGryphon chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I thought the joke was hilarious! Also, great job with this. No, it wasn't the most realistically written story but you need to have some made up nonsenical material in a story. That's what makes it so interesting. How could Finn have magnetic tires without them sticking to his own body? How could the spies be in such a fight without at least getting a scratch? How could Dusty Crophopper live another day with a train so close to him when he was in a tunnel? These things are the things that glue a story together... not to mention how on Earth does a car give birth?
Netbug-Archive chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I must agree not as good as the first, but the "human term" comments in the first chapter sure makes more sense now. Also, did I mention that I really like Harrier? So seeing more of her was a plus, too.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
...Great. Now I ship a car and an airplane. :B

This was a lot of fun! It was well written and you have some really witty one liners that made me laugh. Harrier is a good character, too.

A few critique comments too:

-I think you could go into a little more detail at times. It got a tad confusing during fight scenes, and I'm still not totally sure what happened to Harrier's eye. Is there a patch now or something? Is she really so crazy she'd ignore depth perception? XD

-I was surprised as the... well, the LACK of surprise when the antagonist was revealed to be the father of one of the characters.

-If I had ONE comment that I think could help improve the story, it'd be for the dialog... DJ sounded a little flat to me. Because he's a road hazard - with how we've heard them talk in the movies and games - I think it'd fit him to use a bit more slang here and there. He came across too eloquent and calm for me to really connect him to DJ.

I'm gonna read the next part of this too! :D
McQueenfan95 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011