Reviews for One Heart Walking
Love it!
TheMadKatter13 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
They are so adorable and strong and beautiful and *forever*. I love this.
felinefemme chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Oh my God. That was sweet. Well, sweet like milk chocolate covered in the bitterest dark cocoa :-}
Doni chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
These were beautifully done. The last one really pulled on the heart strings. Well done!
Kari K'sri chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Loved It! Thanks For Writing And Posting This!
Sevvy chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This quote, from ch1:

Sherlock just grins. "You like watching me at work," he states, his slick fingers reaching behind himself. "So, I suggest you do... just that."

Brilliant. Perfect, just so. I'm even writing it down just because I love it so much. :D It ties so well into canon because, well, John does like watching Sherlock work, we know this. It's like, an awesomely hot scene, with this small, delightful reference to canon. I don't know why I'm going on and on here, but... It's a wonderful and clever line. Completely in character, too, I can totally hear him say that in his voice.

Oh and uh, the rest of the fic was great as well. :D First chapter's my favourite though.
yours.truly01 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
kuhjswna;kujhd3nw AMAZING
shine lots chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
"Something else is rebelling inside Sherlock now. Rebelling and threatening to storm the Bastille of predictable rationality." This is just one example of your fantastic phrases. Did you dream this up?

You write what you know very well indeed. I especially like: "The subconscious is a terribly strong motivator, particularly because one is not aware of it."

John is wonderfully tollerant and understanding, as in the show.

I like the way there are a lot of gory, or bloody etc. analogies in this chapter. It really reinforces the idea that we're in Sherlock's head, since he thinks like that.
Desecrated Krypt chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I found the story to actually be very cute. I really liked it.
J chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Beatiful story, just beautiful.
Telula13 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
This story was brilliant :)

I loved the connection between John and Sherlock. I thought it stayed very true to the characters, the nuances of Sherlock's mind were done impeccably, and the intimacy was done beautifully.

One thing you could improve was you kept having words like Ican Youdid Hewas, quite a bit, but it may be a glitch in your computer or your space bar doesn't work well (that happened to me :) )
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Wow, epic fic, loved it!

:D
Lady Ginger chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Fantastic! Lovely, thank you!
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
awesome.
wishesneverled chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
D'aw. I almost had tears in my eyes. Usually when fics do that it's because they're incredibly depressing. But this was just incredibly sweet (without screwing up with the characters). With some excellent writing thrown in.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »