Reviews for Another Chance
E.V.I.T chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
I will not lie and say I didn't laugh at 'Kenpahi's' behavior. Truly a wonderful bird. XD I have read some of your other Hp/Bleach crossover fics and I definitely like the originality with the plot lines, and this one is no different. More soon, please!
Kyubi9 chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
HI YA! Kyubi9 here saying another awesome chapter and hope you update again soon. I would also like to say that I think this an interesting story.

Well Thats All SEE YA!
Link Evergreen chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Your story is very interesting so far. I would like to say it is exellent.
Caramel27 chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
You just had to leave a cliffhanger T_T

I have enojoyed the 4 chapters and I hope to see more:)
Loiosh311 chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
thanks for the update!
Snorkackle chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Good luck with the story. I have a story in the works with the same theme (Gin is reborn as Naruto; I find it a better foxy-fit).
cheezeburger chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
And the world of Harry Potter is shocked into silence by GIn Ichimaru. I loved it :3

(What i realy wanted to say was, and the world of Harry Potter dies at the hands of Gin Ichimaru, but that makes it sound like i didn't like it so...)
CashyHoray1.00 chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
nice! love it! gin is/was always amazing

wouldn't it be fun if gin is in slytherin, so he can torment draco and snape, cause i can't see where else he is supposed to go

is there going to be something like a manipulative dumbles? because it seems kinda fishy that the twins and all others know that harry/gin is suposed to look like his father, or is this like gerneral knowledge?

hope you update soon
Jostanos chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
*chuckles* Knowing that the Sorting Hat likes to rhyme sometimes:

SLYTHERIN!

*shrugs* But what do I know?
Dark Fox King chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
fucking CLIFFHANGERS!
Kitsune's Den chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Awesome chapter! Please update again soon 3
KyuubiGaki chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
hehe this sounds interesting and i think gin looks like a fox he is adorable and has awesome eyes its hilarious to think moldyshorts freaked over a baby making creepy faces and the spirit king callin him moldy shorts? priceless hahaha
god of all chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Agent Of Wonderland chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
U son of a bi tch you better update The Return if ya got time to update or I'll track u down through your IP adress and Fu ck you with a rake I'm goin crazy waiti update it so do it already.

Also I really like this story. I like it when people are reincarnated as Harry. If you know any more stories like that please let me know their titles
tanis19 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Great chapter! I'm glad that he is friends with the twins and I thought the ending with the hat and the voices was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. anyway keep up the good work and update soon!
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »